Xbox One only device with low download speeds and high latency.

Discus and support Xbox One only device with low download speeds and high latency. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One only device with low download speeds and high latency. I have had reoccurring issues where my Xbox is the only device in the home that has... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Black Ox, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Black Ox
    Black Ox Guest

I have had reoccurring issues where my Xbox is the only device in the home that has internet connection issues. I've tried speed tests with 2 different computers, and they both receive 65mbs download with less than 40 ping.

My Xbox is connected with a wired cat6 cable, and I've tried every port in my router and connecting it directly to the modem. I've called my ISP several times and I'm getting all of my allotted bandwidth, and it shows on all my other devices.

I've tried all of the support steps, and lots of other things and nothing seems to work. I continue to download under 10mbs with over 90 latency and often times even worse. What else can I do?

Thank you for the help.

:)

Black Ox, Mar 21, 2017
  2. SGT SADLER
    SGT SADLER Guest
    Connected nat open.

I think the One is glitched a bit as mine changes moderate to open and its not our routers or connection as i done tests and they fine i have 76 mbps download speed and 2.5 mbps upload but i got a high latency of 200 ms which doesnt make sence as all other
    items on network have very low pings like 8 - 45 and my xbox only 15 feet from router why is there such a high latency ?

SGT SADLER, Mar 21, 2017
  3. dirtbound
    dirtbound Guest
    Will the Windows Surface Tablet work with the Xbox One?

Many possibilities with WiFi Direct... low latency, high speed direct data transfer opens options for many types of peripherals and inter-device functionality. I think we have an exciting generation ahead of us.

dirtbound, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Flux Aspire Win User

Internet problem

2 with 3-5 devices and I have a great download speed of 250 and latency of 20 to low 30s
  5. SGT SADLER Win User

Connected nat open.

I think the One is glitched a bit as mine changes moderate to open and its not our routers or connection as i done tests and they fine i have 76 mbps download speed and 2.5 mbps upload but i got a high latency of 200 ms which doesnt make sence as all other
    items on network have very low pings like 8 - 45 and my xbox only 15 feet from router why is there such a high latency ?
  6. dirtbound Win User

Will the Windows Surface Tablet work with the Xbox One?

Many possibilities with WiFi Direct... low latency, high speed direct data transfer opens options for many types of peripherals and inter-device functionality. I think we have an exciting generation ahead of us.
  7. RFC McCoist 72 Win User

Can change Nat type from mod to open

the only thing i have now to try sort download speed is 73.95 MBPS - upload speed is 17.47Mbps but my latency is 157ms n mtu 1480 was told my latency is to high
  8. Stoyvensen Win User

Xbox speed test

Latency seems a bit high. Download speeds are good and upload speeds are decent.
Thema:

1. Xbox One only device with low download speeds and high latency. - Similar Threads - device low download

2. Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta) not detecting Mic (Audio Input Device)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta) not detecting Mic (Audio Input Device): For some reason, the Beta app, the Companion app or Game Bar app does not detect my microphone input. It seems to work find on Discord, Skype, Zoom, OBS, etc. There are no signs of any issues in...
  3. Xbox device missing from list of devices for family members in my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox device missing from list of devices for family members in my microsoft account: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 E and successfully added it to my microsoft account. I have also successfully downloaded our Xbox Live accounts to the Xbox 360 E.. When I look at the list of...
  4. microsoft xbox devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft xbox devices: In my devices, I have my old Xbox and if I click the 3 dots there are a couple of things that I can choose. 2 of them are: Remove this Xbox and the other one is: this is not my home console. So...
  5. Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't register for Xcloud regardless of device, browser, network...: I've tried 5 devices across as many networks, 4 OSes, and 4 browsers (Chrome, Edge Firefox, Safari). No matter the setup, I can't sign in to the registration site*. I get a gateway timeout. This...
  6. Format Device question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Format Device question on Xbox 360: So I had a USB stick that had my copy of Fallout 3 on and I wanted to transfer that over to my Xbox 360, when I selected it, it stated "This will remove all content on this device. Do you want to...
  7. Device registration/warranty issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Device registration/warranty issue: I purchased a new Xbox one from Gamestop and, when I registered it online, the Microsoft site indicated that the device is "OUT OF WARRANTY". This is clearly an error, as I purchased the item new...
  8. Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10: Hello, I have been having a problem when using Xbox Voice Chat On My Windows 10 PC. First of all, so you can better understand the problem I will describe my current audio setup. I have A...
  9. Higher ping only on Xbox one - Low ping on every other device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Higher ping only on Xbox one - Low ping on every other device: I have an NBN connection, currently experiencing 5-10ms ping on all major speed test sites. On my xbox One X, over the last few weeks i have been experiencing between 118-170ms. It was previously...
  10. Low broadband speed compared to other wired devices - how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low broadband speed compared to other wired devices - how to fix?: We’ve had recurring issues with lag and dropouts when playing multiplayer games using Live - most noticeably on Fortnite. I noticed - when looking at adavanced network settings - that the speeds...