Xbox One Operating System

Discus and support Xbox One Operating System in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been advised to post this for an upper management of Xbox to look at this, whether they will even look at this never mind changing the Operating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnnnnnnyy95, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Xbox One Operating System

I have been advised to post this for an upper management of Xbox to look at this, whether they will even look at this never mind changing the Operating system.

Here is how I see it:

Windows 8 can not be sustained by Xbox One, yet Xbox 360 can??? Seems very strange I know, but there is clear cynical proof. I have come across plenty of gamers that have said that their Xbox one was slow, others have said it is because you have too much
    on your hard drive. I have a 1TB Xbox one and It has been sluggish since day one when I had just game saves installed on it. Lets be serious for one moment. An Xbox one is suppose to have what 8GB of RAM and an Core CPU??? Yet an xbox 360 that is holding
    windows 8 fine has no way near that spec. I'm not the smartest tech guy around, but I know my computer hardware. A prime example of the OS is on GTA V. If you play that game online and then snap your party up. From time to time you can't unsnap the party
    or anything. you are left with both your game and party up. Okay it has not frozen as you can switch between the two, but now you are left with a minimized screen of your game, which I find annoying. Others may disagree, but the OS is in bad shape. If any
    one from Xbox bothers to read this. THIS NEEDS ADDRESSING, I get the point that it can't be done overnight, in a week or not even in a month. An OS would need to be redesigned, tested, then the test of implementing it onto new factory consoles and then current
    consoles that are already being used, but it has to be addressed. A lot of users will seriously consider moving away if this is the best Microsoft can do. I mean, You can charge £400 in various places for an Xbox One, but you can't sell a console that is not
    even above average satisfactory quality. Why do we have to spend so much on an unuseful console???

:)

Johnnnnnnyy95, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Ketorolac
    Ketorolac Guest
    Ketorolac, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Xbox One Operating System

Hi there the os will be updated later this year to windows 10 designed specifically for xbox one, but for right now any feedback please post here
    http://xbox.uservoice.com.

SilentGamer895, Mar 30, 2015
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

This is about xbox one system software and the OS's

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for coming by the Xbox forums. Where have you seen that the Xbox One has 3 operating systems? As far as I know the Xbox One only has a single operating system since all of the support articles refer to a single operating system and not "operating
    systems" as in plural.

The Xbox One updates it's operating system periodically every 1-3 months, it just depends on the work the preview team does with testing system update builds and fixing known issues. You can find the operating system versions and the dates they were released
    along with what was updated here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

I hope this helps!
  5. oX LEGACY Win User
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User
  7. Ketorolac Win User

Wrong OS? Plus Kinect issues, etc.

8. taidara Win User

Brighthouse **** DG1670A

Hey there!

What's the
    version
    of your console's Operating System?
Thema:

Xbox One Operating System

1. Xbox One Operating System - Similar Threads - Operating System

2. Operating system update during a playtime

in XboX Insiders
    Operating system update during a playtime: Hi! First, sorry for my bad english. A couple hours ago I was playing GTA V with a friend and the game started sttutering and the controller stopped working so I checked the light of the...
  3. 1st gen. XBOX Operation System restore

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st gen. XBOX Operation System restore: Hello all, I know my request it's out of time and my console it's unsupported, but it works great for my games and I love it! My issue is that the hard drive installed on my console is broke and...
  4. Xbox one S operating system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S operating system: About a week ago my xbox suddenly stopped working. It took me a while to realize that the hard disk wouldnt get read, i tried fixing it but i accidently broke it and now my harddisk is unuseable...
  5. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  6. operating system 10.0 17763.3065

in XBoX Accessibility
    operating system 10.0 17763.3065: Where can I download the operating system 10.0 17763.3065 eb7f9efc-fa46-4d7b-9f84-2441df30efcf
  7. operating system 10.0 1763.3065

in XBoX Accessibility
    operating system 10.0 1763.3065: Where can I download the operating system 10.0 1763.3065 95adf07b-6195-4198-b44f-110e8c31c365
  8. initial installation of the operating system Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    initial installation of the operating system Xbox One: Hello, I would like to know if microsoft has an initial installation software for the xbox one system to exchange the HD, I say this because I own a PS4, and after releasing 3 screws I have...
  9. I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.: Hello, I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go to the Windows 10 Xbox app, I would type in...
  10. Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system?: I received my project Scorpio edition Xbox , set-up ok, done updates, but wasn't expecting the dashboard to still be very laggy and unresponsive from time to time. I assumed that this would be...