XBox One - Option to Choose between Shutdown Options

Discus and support XBox One - Option to Choose between Shutdown Options in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I recently wonder if we will ever get an option to choose between Full Shutdown and Instant On in the Menu when holding down the Guide... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RonRetro, May 8, 2019.

1. RonRetro
    RonRetro Guest

Hi Guys,

I recently wonder if we will ever get an option to choose between Full Shutdown and Instant On in the Menu when holding down the Guide Button. They recently added the restart option .. so what are your opinions on that? Do you think this would be handy or
    don't you mind changing it every time in the settings menu?

:)

RonRetro, May 8, 2019
  2. SuprX BR Win User

why you want to change it every time? only curious.
  3. denis97g Win User

Hi, I don't see it necessary to have it in the menu as I never change the power settings.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

you should submit your idea here xboxideas.uservoice.com
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not a bad idea, start a download, then put the console on instant on, then when finished, you can put the console back into power saving mode. You should post this idea on the ideas site xboxideas.uservoice.com
  6. reptileegg Win User

have to choose between data sync options

... I tried unplugging the power, leaving for two minutes then plugging back in but still getting message that it can't sync with the cloud.
Thema:

1. XBox One - Option to Choose between Shutdown Options - Similar Threads - Option Choose between

2. Volume option greyed out on settings for controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume option greyed out on settings for controller: My the mic icon has had a line through it. On settings Kinect and devices for the controller the volume button is greyed out. I have different headphones and no luck. Any advice please?...
  3. Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It: I have a Xbox One S. I see that Team Fortress 2 is Xbox One Enhanced. But when I go to Xbox.com to buy it, it does not give me the option to buy it. Why is this? ad5eeaac-73c2-42f5-8bd2-522bad6e9bd2
  4. A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options: Let's say you were designing the Xbox achievements for a story-driven game worth a total of 1000 gamerscore. How much of that 1000G would you distribute toward standard milestones in the game...
  5. Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.: I played a game of Happy wars recently. It's one of my favourite free games on xbox. I always play solo. After winning a quick match. I got a message from another gamer saying "Reported". After...
  6. Can't choose this option payment try contacting your bank ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't choose this option payment try contacting your bank ?: So basically,I am trying to pre-order GTA V with my mastercard wich is the card I always buy stuff with on xbox live and now when I try to purchase the game it tells me to contact my bank. I...
  7. have to choose between data sync options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have to choose between data sync options: when I load up cod Ghosts it gives me a message that my data sync does not match. It asks me to choose between two options - either data from my console or from the cloud (the cloud option says it...
  8. cant choose a payment option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant choose a payment option: I want to buy some games and dlc with gift cards i have redeemed allready, so my microsoft account has enough money to buy a game. And when i go to the marketplace i pick a game and see the price...
  9. Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it: Basically my Gamertag has been reported, it might have been innapropriate for some user. However, I did not get the option to choose my Gamertag and it got automatically changed by the system. I...
  10. Forced Name Change? No new option for me to choose new name..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced Name Change? No new option for me to choose new name..: After having my gamertag (DoYouWantToFunk) a popular Electro song from Sylvester during the 80's its been reported as offensive and has now been forcibly changed to something that I did not have a...