Xbox ONE original gray screen after boot animation

Discus and support Xbox ONE original gray screen after boot animation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved my xbox from one room to the other and tried starting it up, only for it to display a gray screen after the boot animation, yes i tried low... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joel Suhlmann, May 21, 2022.

1. Xbox ONE original gray screen after boot animation

I moved my xbox from one room to the other and tried starting it up, only for it to display a gray screen after the boot animation, yes i tried low resolution mode with no sucsess. I have one susspicion, the internal hard drive is full.

:)

Joel Suhlmann, May 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Joel.

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Full HD would not cause this error, only corrupted or damaged HD.

Let's try to solve it that way here. See if the solution screen opens

Disconnect the network cable if using a wired network connection.

Turn off the console and unplug the power cord to ensure the console is completely turned off.

Wait 30 seconds and plug in the power cord again.

Hold down the BIND (located on the left side of the console) and EJECT (located on the front of the console) buttons and press the Xbox button on the console.

Keep pressing the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10 to 15 seconds

Listen to the two “activation” tones with a few seconds of difference between them. Release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second activation tone.

Perform until the solution screen opens

After opening the solution screen, click on reset and then choose the option to keep my games.

I look forward to your reply, friend.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error code 0x801901f4

Xbox one X
    Does it boot up to a Home screen or to a troubleshoot screen?

Do you get the CPU animation + green progress, then Home sign in?
  4. LiteralZero Win User

XBox One: Screen turns black / loses sound for 1-2 seconds while Game / Video continues playing in background

I'm having a similar issue to this, my box boots through the green animation screen, then goes to a black screen, HDMI cables and TV are fine, not sure what is causing the issue.
  5. Gat0r Medic Win User

Bungie Addresses Issues

Bungie, how about you fix that bug where I keep getting booted to orbit, or back to the title screen, with random farm animals as error codes.
  6. k thx m8 Win User

Xbox One startup very slow

My xbox is to the point where after waiting 3 minutes for the green animation screen, my xbox goes responsive on the dashboard after 1 minute
Thema:

1. Xbox ONE original gray screen after boot animation - Similar Threads - original gray screen

2. Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing

in XboX Insiders
    Assassins Creed origin saves not syncing: Is there any way to sync my save from the cloud version of assassins creed to my PC version? Is this something that is only possible on the console version? submitted by /u/devinride [link]...
  3. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...: Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora tomorrow, but I’m struggling with my save files....
  4. Dragon age origins won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins won't launch: i am using xbox game pass, i played dragon age origins for 5 hours with no problems, today when i tried to launch it nothing happened, it doesnt start at all, i deleted it and installed it again ,...
  5. Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not being included in streams through Twitch{UInable to reply to original post): Sorry for repeating this but I have been trying to reply to my original post for the last few days and when i click submit nothing happens. My original question: I've read through other posts...
  6. How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games: How do I play enter the matrix and secret weapons orginal Xbox games on Xbox 360 console 1d663dc8-37ad-4b4a-a178-8e0a0536c8c5
  7. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account: Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the...
  8. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  9. How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the (original?) Minecraft launcher?: Long before Microsoft was involved with Mojang and Minecraft, I bought 2 copies of Minecraft for PC. Now with the integration into GamePass my daughter is no longer able to play her copy on her...
  10. Original Xbox Games Work With The Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Original Xbox Games Work With The Xbox One: Since the xbox one is able to play 360 games by inserting the disc, can it also play games from the original Xbox? 6ea235bc-1863-4332-a03f-54354b6013e8