Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

Discus and support Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G Freaking G, Oct 20, 2019.

1. G Freaking G
    G Freaking G Guest

My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got

:)

G Freaking G, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Could be warm… Try to put your Xbox in a bigger place to get more airflow.

Could be power issue… Unplug all cable from power outlet and console, wait at least 30 minutes, replug and try.

If still happening, i suggest you to make a repair.

Regards
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Try this:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or app
  5. G Freaking G Win User

Can you tell me where can i find the troubleshooting button
  6. FlamingNinja271 Win User

Try and restart your xbox.

If this did not work press the troubleshoot button. If it didnt work youll have a corrupted file so restart your xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing - Similar Threads - original turns off

2. Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns on no signal detected: Hi there so I turned on my original Xbox one and it still gives me no display/signal. I use a USB controller, the Xbox one turns on but no signal detected nor the controller stays on. I've tried...
  3. Xbox one original do not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original do not turn on: I was doing the set up of my Xbox one after resetting my console, in the middle of the process, the power went off and the console switch off. Now im not able to turn on the console....
  4. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  5. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  6. Xbox One (original) Turning off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One (original) Turning off: Hello recently downloaded star wars battle front 2 for xbox one. Everytime i go to continue the campain from the mission “discoveries” where you can play as kylo ren the game starts to play a...
  7. Resident evil origins (Zero) apaga consola[Resident evil origins (Zero) turn off console]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil origins (Zero) apaga consola[Resident evil origins (Zero) turn off console]: Recientemente inicie con el juego de re 0 el detalle es que al iniciar una cinemática el juego se crashea y se apaga la consola, el juego es en versión fisica y la consola es la xbox one x...
  8. My xbox one elite console turns off the same way as my original xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite console turns off the same way as my original xbox one: As the title suggest my xbox turns off randomly. When I turn on the console for the first time in the day everything works fine for 10-20mins but after that the xbox does the turn off sound and...
  9. Original Xbox One turning off when playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One turning off when playing a game: When I start playing any game after 3 minutes or more my Xbox just completely turns off. This only happens with games nothing else. Netflix, YouTube and other apps work fine I can stay on for...
  10. My original xbox won't turn off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox won't turn off?: My original xbox for some reason, won’t turn off without unplugging it When I plug it in, it automatically turns on, and when I press the power button, it turns off for a second, then turns back...