Xbox One Original turns on but no display, after 20 or so seconds it turns off again.

Discus and support Xbox One Original turns on but no display, after 20 or so seconds it turns off again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to use my xbox one daily, Playing for atleast 5 hours a day, one day, I encountered this problem where it turns on, no display, tried another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -(dotto)-, Jun 23, 2021.

1. -(dotto)-
    -(dotto)- Guest

Xbox One Original turns on but no display, after 20 or so seconds it turns off again.

I used to use my xbox one daily, Playing for atleast 5 hours a day, one day, I encountered this problem where it turns on, no display, tried another tv, but turns off after 20 seconds, I think this happened after I updated my system or was trying to update atleast. Please help, I need the data off this.

:)

-(dotto)-, Jun 23, 2021
  2. -(dotto)- Win User

I have a feeling that my console is just screwed, I did what it says, Btw this started 2+ years ago
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi,

it could (!) be an issue with the power unit. If you have an air pressure device you can try to blow the dust out of it carefully When I did that some years ago I really was surprised how much dust there could be in such a little power unit. Might help , might not...
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

5. kadenmacHardy Win User

Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

At first it would not display video at all, and then the next day it would turn on and then turn off 15-20 seconds later.
  6. Spartacus073 Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

I usually use instant on so I just had this happen for the first time last night. It took 20 minutes for the xbox to turn off after a Twitch crash. The other odd thing that I noticed is that the Kinect would turn on and off multiple times while it was
    blinking. Also, I used to actually shut it down and it didn't do this, it would take about 30 seconds then it was done so not a heat problem. I turned the Xbox One back on and played for a bit. I decided to turn the Xbox One off again to see if it did the
    flashing symbol again and it did. After waiting 20 minutes..again..I went to bed. Didn't have time to check it this morning so I will when I get home tonight.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Original turns on but no display, after 20 or so seconds it turns off again. - Similar Threads - Original turns display

2. Xbox one original won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original won’t turn on: Hi, Hoping anyone is able to give any advice. I have an original Xbox one, it did work all fine never had any issues and I’ve brought the Xbox to my girlfriend a couple times. For some reason...
  3. Original xbox won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox won't turn on: So it will kinda of do like a half beep then stop....I've tried unplugging unplugging both the power supply and the power supply cord....if tried the eject button nothing seems to work even tried...
  4. XBOX 1 ORIGINAL TURNS OFF RANDOMLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 ORIGINAL TURNS OFF RANDOMLY: Hello, my xbox 1 original has been turning off randomly while playing a game since yestrday, it would turn off after 20-30 minutes of starting a game. when it turns off, the power supply bricks...
  5. Xbox One (Original) keeps turning on quietly and shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One (Original) keeps turning on quietly and shutting down: I'm kinda getting crazy on this one I'm on the Insider program (Preview Beta) and have no idea if this is a new undocumented feature or if my Xbox's PSU is just starting to fail. I have my Xbox...
  6. Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One: I bought a Xbox Series X controller for my original Xbox One and as soon as I synced it to my console it said it wanted to update the firmware for the controller. I then updated it and now every...
  7. Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly: Does anyone know how to solve this, I have tried everything suggested but to no avail. Would appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it 5d393c99-e699-4931-aafe-67e5e9065fb5
  8. Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On: So I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X, so I was planning to give away my Xbox One (original) to a family member. The night before, I reset it and everything was working perfectly fine. I...
  9. Xbox One (original model from a decade ago) keeps turning itself on. A lot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (original model from a decade ago) keeps turning itself on. A lot.: The power/touch button is clean. The console is set to power off completely (no sleep mode enabled). I have tried to use Microsoft's lovely "chat" feature to talk to a professional, but it...
  10. Original Xbox One does not turn on after interrupted update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One does not turn on after interrupted update.: Greetings, My brother was playing a game on our original Xbox One (bought in 2015) this afternoon, when suddenly he started complaining the game went unresponsive and then he turned the console...