Xbox one original

Discus and support Xbox one original in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox one original, havent played in a couple of weeks, now it doesnt turn on at all no beep or anything. Please save it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashleylatayon, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Xbox one original

I have the xbox one original, havent played in a couple of weeks, now it doesnt turn on at all no beep or anything. Please save it

:)

ashleylatayon, Jan 13, 2021
  2. VAC9 Win User

Original Xbox will not turn on

By original Xbox do you mean the original Xbox one or the Xbox original (the one with the duke)
  3. GeeBabyBerger Win User

Xbox not turning on.

Is it an original Xbox One, an Xbox One S, or Xbox One X?
    Original Xbox One
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox one original

I'm afraid that's just not possible on the original. It doesnt have the hardware capable of 4k or even up scaling.
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox One Original

Hi augustoventura.

Actually most of the power bricks for the Xbox One (VCR model) will run in most countries. Check the label on the back, and if it says: Input: AC 100-240V, Then you just have to change the power lead cable.

Otherwise, yes. You can just replace the power brick for a EU version.
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Xbox One Original

I would recommend going on the Xbox Support website and requesting to have your console serviced. If its still within warranty it shouldn't cost too much. If it isn't within warranty, it still shouldn't be too much. Only Microsoft themselves should deal
    with a problem like that for you. I wouldn't recommend trying to fix anything yourself if its that messed up.
Thema:

Xbox one original

1. Xbox one original - Similar Threads - original

2. Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one keeps turning off unexpectedly: Does anyone know how to solve this, I have tried everything suggested but to no avail. Would appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it 5d393c99-e699-4931-aafe-67e5e9065fb5
  3. The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One original console might work even after water fell into it?: Hello everyone!! I unfortunately left a cup of water fell into my console. Please, does anyone have any idea to dry my console without harm it? 9f5c0d38-c8ea-41d6-8d7c-aedc58ee3dff
  4. Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original Doesn't Turn On: So I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X, so I was planning to give away my Xbox One (original) to a family member. The night before, I reset it and everything was working perfectly fine. I...
  5. Using my Xbox Account on an Original Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using my Xbox Account on an Original Xbox.: Hi, i have few question there: 1. I want to buy the OG Xbox console, just because, its nostalgic. i have an XB360 S and an XBOne. i know i can use my microsoft account on both of them but can i...
  6. New Internal Hard Drives Giving Same Error Codes as Original

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Internal Hard Drives Giving Same Error Codes as Original: Recently my console's hard drive failed, when I booted it up it would give me anything from an E101 error to an E106. I used a test drive that I had to determine if the problem was the HDD or...
  7. I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't use my Xbox One original and I don't know what to do at this point.: I've tried power cycling it, I've tried offline updates, I've tried clearing space. I don't know what to do. All I know is it's on the insider program from the person who owned it before me, and...
  8. Original Xbox Delimma

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Delimma: Hello, My original Xbox's Phillips drive stopped spinning discs recently, causing the system to not recognize game discs entirely. Where could I get another original Xbox Phillips Drive? Are...
  9. Xbox One (original model from a decade ago) keeps turning itself on. A lot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (original model from a decade ago) keeps turning itself on. A lot.: The power/touch button is clean. The console is set to power off completely (no sleep mode enabled). I have tried to use Microsoft's lovely "chat" feature to talk to a professional, but it...
  10. Overwatch Origins disc not working on One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Origins disc not working on One s: My Overwatch Orgins disc stopped working on my One s even though it works on other xbox ones, and my one s plays every other disc I own just fine. f55a95d9-abf5-4a83-bf0f-df59de8a7c65