Xbox one packet loss

Discus and support Xbox one packet loss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one packet loss Hello jeffereymanning, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is experiencing packet loss. We... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jeffereymanning, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Xbox one packet loss

Xbox one packet loss
    Hello jeffereymanning,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is experiencing packet loss. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for packet loss on Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    jeffereymanning!

:)

jeffereymanning, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  3. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  5. callipygian707 Win User

100% Packet Loss?!?!

Still getting the message on the xbox one. 100% packet loss!

*sigh*
  6. xx MAYHEM71 xx Win User

154ms PING - XBOX ONE live issue

ping test result of computer packet sent 100 packet received 100 packet loss 0

approximate round trip times in milli seconds minimum 63ms max 67ms average 63ms

xbox one test download 6.7 upload 0.5 latency 201 mtu 1480 packet loss 14%..... wired connection
Thema:

Xbox one packet loss

1. Xbox one packet loss - Similar Threads - packet loss

2. (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection: Alright, I am at my wits end for this issue. I am hard wired. The issue stays the same, if not worse, if I switch to WiFi. When I start up my Xbox, it says "connect to xbox live". When I select...
  3. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  4. 100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.: Im using a wired connection. My NAT type is open, and it says all services are available, but when testing multiplayer connection, i have 100% packet loss. Im able to watch netflix, prime,...
  5. Xbox One X Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X Packet Loss: Xbox One X Packet Loss Unfortunately, nothing has changed. Thanks for the help, though! 16923e15-943f-49bf-9359-83d9ab2ee11e
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss: I've been trying to load into Modern Warfare on my Xbox One for the last week and every time it says it can't connect to online services. My connection is fine, and I've been playing several other...
  7. I need help with Packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Packet loss: I have a problem with packet loss my packet loss is at 24% and it goes up and down between 20 and 30 I did not have this problem until I moved my grandma’s house today the last time I was here I...
  8. Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet Loss: Hello, I recently have been having serious issues with packet loss and latency on my Xbox One. I live in an apartment complex that only offers spectrum community wifi. My ethernet ports are...
  9. High packet loss of 100%

in XBoX on Consoles
    High packet loss of 100%: I reset my roter and modem once and the connected it to my Xbox but when i was tacking the test it says that i have a high packet loss of 100 a1e39ba5-5d32-4ad8-b6ad-c59f20ce2c0e
  10. 100% packet loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100% packet loss: I have 100% packet loss and have tried many solutions of trying to fix it but none have did anything. All my games work perfectly fine except for a couple of my games like Destiny 2 and MW I...