Xbox One/Party Chat Issues.

Discus and support Xbox One/Party Chat Issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi folks, I hope someone can help as I'm at a bit of a loss now. Up until last Thursday I've had no real issues with Xbox One and Party Chat, suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Hi folks, I hope someone can help as I'm at a bit of a loss now.

Up until last Thursday I've had no real issues with Xbox One and Party Chat, suddenly I've got constant problems. I set up a Party, either on my own or with friends, for a few minutes they can hear me fine, all of a sudden they can't ( Green circle next to
    my name stops lighting up when I talk ) ... Things I have tried,

2 different Xbox One consoles, 2 different joypads, 2 different headsets, still the same problem.

Deleted/recovered my GT.

Factory reset the console

( My NAT is Open ) but I phoned my broadband provider ( I'm with BT Infinity using Home Hub 5 ) they have run a line check and say everything is fine with the line, my Home Hub etc

Tried new batteries in controller.

Followed Xbox One party chat trouble shooting guide to make sure all settings are correct ( they are )

Tried a new Ethernet cable.

I have no trouble signing into Xbox Live, no problems with joining games, just the problem of my mic not picking up my voice, or working for a while then cutting out.

I'm not in the preview programme so can't blame that.

Like I said, I'm at a total loss as to why this is all of a sudden happening so I'm hoping that someone might have a suggestion on how this can be fixed or has this become a common problem for others?

Any advice would be greatly received.

:)

Lofty Who, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Internet Expert, Aug 11, 2014
  3. Xruptor
    Xruptor Guest
    Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm getting this exact issue. Why does the XBOX One Party chat suffer so many issues? It's amazing how on the XBOX 360 there wasn't this many problems with the party chat. Now with the XBOX One it's been nothing but issues with the Party chat since the
    system was released.

My NAT = OPEN

This is on the XBOX ONE

0X89231806 your network settings are blocking party chat.

I'm also tired of Microsoft constantly suggesting to do a hard reset on the system. It seems to be their answer to everything. Have a problem? Hard reset your system.

PLEASE FIX THE PARTY CHAT SYSTEM

Xruptor, Aug 11, 2014
  4. o pHen0m o
    o pHen0m o Guest

I've had the same issue for a month now. Its definitely the xbox. For the last month I have the same issue you have with party and I have issues with signing on. I have buddy in the same house on PSN and his PC playing WOW and never has any issues. When
    it comes to party chat and certain functions on the xbox one it is just straight trash. A few of my other buddies have the same issues but it seems like microsoft likes to blame peoples network and not fix the software side of the application.

o pHen0m o, Aug 29, 2014
  5. Xruptor Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm getting this exact issue. Why does the XBOX One Party chat suffer so many issues? It's amazing how on the XBOX 360 there wasn't this many problems with the party chat. Now with the XBOX One it's been nothing but issues with the Party chat since the
    system was released.

My NAT = OPEN

This is on the XBOX ONE

0X89231806 your network settings are blocking party chat.

I'm also tired of Microsoft constantly suggesting to do a hard reset on the system. It seems to be their answer to everything. Have a problem? Hard reset your system.

PLEASE FIX THE PARTY CHAT SYSTEM
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Can't hear friends

7. Mister Parks Win User

Party Chat Problems

Hello DeadCrushader,

Sorry to hear about your Party Chat issue. Is your DeadCrushader Gamertag the one having an issue with Party Chat? Party Chat is a feature of an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, so your free account would need to upgrade to take advantage of that feature.

If it is not, then have a look at our Xbox Support page to
    Troubleshoot problems with Xbox LIVE chat
    . Let us know if the troubleshooting steps there help you.

Thanks!
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

No sound on my headset

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. There is an audio setting called chat mixer which balances the party chat volume with the rest of the volume on the console. The article entitled

Troubleshoot Audio Problems in Parties on Xbox One
    explains how to adjust the chat mixer. Be sure to let us know the results!
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

Thema:

1. Xbox One/Party Chat Issues. - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issues

2. Party/Game chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party/Game chat issues: Hi, so whenever I try to switch to game chat I don't actually go to game chat. Instead it mutes everyone that's in my party. In order for me to be in game chat in any game I would have to leave...
  3. Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Random Issues With One Friend: Before I post this I want to say Ive tried everything Xbox Support or any random site or person has ever suggested. Im a computer technician so I am tech savvy. Please dont respond with obvious...
  4. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  5. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  6. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  7. Issues with party chat sound

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with party chat sound: There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that...
  8. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  9. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  10. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...