xbox one party chat to xbox 360 game bug

Discus and support xbox one party chat to xbox 360 game bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends are on xbox one and I'm on PC. I use the xbox bar for party chats. When they play an xbox 360 game we can't hear each other. Is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwitchProfesser, Dec 3, 2019.

1. xbox one party chat to xbox 360 game bug

My friends are on xbox one and I'm on PC. I use the xbox bar for party chats. When they play an xbox 360 game we can't hear each other.

Is there any fix?

:)

TwitchProfesser, Dec 3, 2019
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't get 360 games with gold.

4. TwitchProfesser Win User

This is also recently new

maybe a few weeks or so
  5. TheRealMckenna Win User

anyone know when this will be fixed?? extremely annoying.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox360 free Games with Gold be able to download on the Xbox one WITHOUT the need of downloading them on the xbox360 console first

Thema:

1. xbox one party chat to xbox 360 game bug - Similar Threads - party chat 360

2. Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Playing a 360 game disconnects me from party chat: when playing a 360 game party chat doesnt work at all, very annoying submitted by /u/ClucketHead [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one to xbox 360 party chat compatibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one to xbox 360 party chat compatibility: Hello sir or miss if you are reading this i would like to recommend something for the Xbox one compatibility its nice that we can play Xbox 360 games alone or with a friend but it would be nice to...
  4. Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature: Too many guy friends for my server, have a couple girls that play, just slimmed my list last night. All I ask is I just started this survival server 2 days ago, ive played on pc, ps3, an now on x...
  5. XBOX 360 CHAT HEADSET ON XBOX ONE WITH 3RD PARTY ADAPTER?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 CHAT HEADSET ON XBOX ONE WITH 3RD PARTY ADAPTER?: Does anyone know if the xbox 360 official chat headset would work on xbox one with a third party 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. ea83d2e1-afc0-484a-ab15-729bc105219b
  6. Unable to join Parties, and Private Chat - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join Parties, and Private Chat - Xbox 360: Alot of people are having a issue with joining xbox live parties; When is this issue going to be fixed? This is getting absurd for us users who pay money for "GOLD" when we can't even party, or...
  7. Whats is up with the xbox 360 no private chat or party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats is up with the xbox 360 no private chat or party chat?: Recently we are not able to connect with party chat but xbox one we can. The problem is we have family across the country that are not able to go to xbox one yet. This is wrong if you pushing...
  8. Xbox 360 party and chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 party and chat issue: Joining party's and accepting invites For the past week of me playing on Xbox 360 every time me or my friends accept an invite to a private chat it says there is a problem while trying to join...
  9. can't connect to Xbox live party chat for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to Xbox live party chat for Xbox 360: i have reset my router, unplugged the power cord, cleared the system cache, deleted and redownloaded my profile, cleared my IP, and deleted and redownloaded the Xbox live update and still can't...
  10. Cant use party chat with microphone after update on Xbox 1 for 360 games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use party chat with microphone after update on Xbox 1 for 360 games.: Microphone not working after taking the update for playing 360 games on Xbox 1. I keep getting error message 0x89231806 that says go to network settings, well nothing there, shows network is fine...