Xbox one party error code 0x80072EFD

Discus and support Xbox one party error code 0x80072EFD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been having this issue for a few days where i can join a party, stay forma few seconds but then im kicked out saying that something went wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Little Drako, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Little Drako
    Little Drako Guest

Ive been having this issue for a few days where i can join a party, stay forma few seconds but then im kicked out saying that something went wrong with said party, try again later with error code 0x80072EFD. My NAT type is open, ive reset my xbox both
    hard reset and regular, ive turned the router on and off, removed and add my account back into my xbox but nothing changes, anyone got any ideas?

:)

Little Drako, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Make sure the xbox live services are all working properly
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Drako,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the error code. We recommend a

soft factory reset
    . As there may be some corrupt OS file/s. When you go to reset console select the one says reset and keep my games and apps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Little Drako Win User

What do you mean? My NAT is open and i can play online
  5. Little Drako Win User

Ok so i did the factory reset and that didnt fix the issue
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Little Drako,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend toggling UPnP on your router settings. This means you would turn UPnP off and back on. UPnP is a standard that helps
    routers communicate effectively. If your router or gateway supports UPnP, it’s likely turned on by default. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. The tricky part is logging in to your router settings. If you are not sure how to log in to your
    router settings, you can reach out to your ISP for that information. Be sure to let us know the results!

Follow these steps to turn UPnP off and on:

1. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned on.

Note Refer to your router's documentation or support website for help turning UPnP on for the first time, or off and then back on. Make sure that the router is restarted each time you update any router settings. If the router doesn’t restart
      automatically, restart it manually.
    2. Turn the UPnP setting off, and then save your changes.
    3. Restart your console from a full shutdown and restart all network hardware (your modem and router). Removing the power cords, waiting 10–20 seconds, and plugging the power cords back in is the best way to ensure a full power cycle.
    4. Log in to your router's web-based configuration page to and make sure UPnP is turned off.
    5. Turn the UPnP setting back on, and then save your changes again. If there’s another setting labeled Zero Config, ensure that this setting is turned on.
    6. Restart all network hardware (your modem and router).
Thema:

1. Xbox one party error code 0x80072EFD - Similar Threads - party error code

2. Xbox App party chat (error code 100)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App party chat (error code 100): Every time on the Xbox one app I try joining a party from someone that is not a friend it will give me the following message ”Something went wrong. Try again later(error code: 100)” I have tried...
  3. "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your network settings are blocking party chat." Error code 0x8923401C: Whenever i try to join my one specific friend's party, I either disconnect and get this message or he disconnects. Also it will not let me join him or him join me in gta 5 online. I have a good...
  4. Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use party chat on windows 10 Xbox app. Error code:[0x80072EFF]: So for about 3 months now i have been struggling with not being able to talk on party chat in the Xbox app for windows 10 . Every time i'd like to join a friend or invite him it says :" We can't...
  5. Error Code for Parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code for Parties: I have an error code 0x89231804 and I dont know how to fix it. I power cycled my xbox, alternate my MAC address and i factory reseted my xbox and it still is happening. Please I need this to be...
  6. will be thrown out of party error code "0x89231804"

in XBoX on Consoles
    will be thrown out of party error code "0x89231804": will both party on xbox and pc on the app always thrown out party with the error code 0x89231804. [img] Network tests on xbox and pc are ok can someone help me?...
  7. Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x8923180B

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x8923180B: I keep getting this error code if I leave the xbox party screen on my windows 10 pc... 0x8923180B Thanks for your help! 272001b1-4fa7-42df-94c0-954ffd7d5113
  8. I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP: I get the code 0x800c0008 I think I'm am the only one that gets this error code because I don't see this code on the Xbox one fourms I need help b3eb6f94-7cc3-45e8-bc7e-76d703f09054
  9. Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008': Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.[0x800C0008] Along with that I can't even see my...
  10. Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Disconnected, but only with certain friends Error Code 0x89231806: Hello, I am experiencing problems when trying to chat in party with a specific friend. I am able to speak with anyone else whom I join a party with, but not a specific friend of mine. Sometimes...