Xbox one-PC playing 1 game copy in same time

Discus and support Xbox one-PC playing 1 game copy in same time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I play a game (I have 1 copy of it digitali whit game pass ultimate) on an xbox one and a pc in the same time with different accounts?If yes how?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheSzabolcs, Apr 10, 2020.

1. TheSzabolcs
    TheSzabolcs Guest

Can I play a game (I have 1 copy of it digitali whit game pass ultimate) on an xbox one and a pc in the same time with different accounts?If yes how?

:)

TheSzabolcs, Apr 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We see you have question with using game on two machines. The only way this could be done is have

home console
    on the Xbox console. This will allow anyone on that console to play the game. Then if it is available for PC under the game pass for PC you can play it on the PC.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Play Anywhere

As far as I know 1 copy works on both xbox and pc but one at the same time its not that you can play the same game on xbox and pc with onlu one purchase I havent tried this I migjt try it to see how it goes good question...
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Dual-Download

Hello.

So I'm assuming this is a play anywhere game.

You can not play a play anywhere game on both PC and Xbox at the same time, on the same account.

What you need to do is set the Xbox One console you want to be able to play the game as the account's (that owns the game, unless you have a disc copy) home Xbox, then sign into the game on the Xbox with a different account, then you can sign in on PC with
    the account that has the digital rights to the game and then you will be able to play on PC and Xbox One simultaneously.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Sunset Overdrive windows Ms

It would not be two copies of the same license for the game you have:

1. A Xbox console license for the game.

2. A PC license for the game.
  6. methajones Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

that is cool now me and my 9 "family" members (friends) can throw down on ONE copy of the game, ONE xbox live membership, and split the costs. just so long as we don't want to play the same game at the same time beats me and 9 other buddies having to
    buy 9 copies of the same game. people will exploit this and sales will be lost. devil may cry, dantes inferno, prototype... a couple games i happen to see lying on the ground that me and 9 other people will NOT be playing at the same time. cool, that 1
    copy will be passed around quite a bit.
Thema:

1. Xbox one-PC playing 1 game copy in same time - Similar Threads - playing game copy

2. owning a digital copy and xbox game pass ultimate, play together (simultaneously)

in XBoX on Windows
    owning a digital copy and xbox game pass ultimate, play together (simultaneously): I own a digital copy of forza horizon 4 and also have xbox game pass ultimate. when I (on pc) run the game and my son (on xbox one) launches the game, he can't play it because it 's already...
  3. I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let my game pass lapse now i cant even play the physical copy of the game.: I allowed game pass to lapse because i didn't have the money to purchase it again. I have an actual physical copy of the game Monster Hunter world. I continuously get the message about game pass...
  4. A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Refund Glitched A Legit Copy Of Game, Now Won't DL or Play: I accidentally bought (2) copies of The Outer Worlds from the MS store. I successfully got a refund on one but now there is a glitch on my end. It will say "You own this game" in the store but...
  5. If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...: Hi, I was wondering in my head since most games from the XBOX Stores were gone, if I had installed a digital game a long ago before it was delisted off the stores, but then later I bought the...
  6. Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.: Ok, I own the physical copy of Master Chief Collection. Now it says I have to renew my game pass to play it.. Any help so I don't have to buy the gamepass to play a game I already own would be...
  7. I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy: HI all. I own a game disc for quantum break, the fact is I had subscribed for xbox game pass trial which has ended recently, it is understood that i can't play a game while my game pass...
  8. Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Copying Xbox Play Anywhere Game from PC to Xbox One X: Good day. I purchased Forza Horizon 3 on the Microsoft Store to play on my PC but have since bought an Xbox One X and would like to copy the files from my PC onto a memory stick, so I can copy it...
  9. playing using full copy of game and game pass, two gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing using full copy of game and game pass, two gamertags: So, I have the xbox game pass which I have been using to play sea of thieves on my pc. I also recieved a digital voucher for the full game. My girlfriend and I share an xbox but have different...
  10. I shared my digital copy of a game on Xbox one and now I can't play the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I shared my digital copy of a game on Xbox one and now I can't play the game.: I changed my home screen back to me and I still can't play the game. 0fd4049d-4dfb-4f8d-bba3-9ba567173866