Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST

Discus and support Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to get your code: Log into your Elder Scrolls PC account (not your forum account name and not the game on PC) Go to Account -> Billing History... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST

How to get your code:

Log into your Elder Scrolls PC account (not your forum account name and not the game on PC)

Go to Account -> Billing History (under account summary)

At the bottom you should have a date of purchase for your account copy and a code. Use without the dashs' '-'

:)

NewBlacksmurf, Jun 8, 2015
  2. When will the DLC drop?

Xbox Live will be down between 10-11am EST today... After that, we should be good.

IK I IL L IE IR, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
  4. Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Doing it this way

Wants to remind us that if your code is not ready yet you may get an error.

NewBlacksmurf, Jun 8, 2015
  5. IMADAJ
    IMADAJ Guest
    where do we enter the code once we find it?

IMADAJ, Jun 9, 2015
  6. IMADAJ,

Its best to enter the code on your console under game store, enter code.

NewBlacksmurf, Jun 9, 2015
  7. TvR Nemo
    TvR Nemo Guest
    it wants a 25 digit code the code you posted is 20

TvR Nemo, Nov 1, 2018
  8. IMADAJ Win User

where do we enter the code once we find it?
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Doing it this way

Wants to remind us that if your code is not ready yet you may get an error.
  10. TvR Nemo Win User

it wants a 25 digit code the code you posted is 20
  11. NewBlacksmurf Win User

IMADAJ,

Its best to enter the code on your console under game store, enter code.
  12. IK I IL L IE IR Win User

When will the DLC drop?

Xbox Live will be down between 10-11am EST today... After that, we should be good.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST - Similar Threads - Console transfer codes

2. Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console: Hi. I was given an old XBox 360 console and brought it from the UK to South Africa. I joined XBox Live Gold and bought a FIFA game but just cannot get it onto the console. I see it on my PC but...
  3. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  4. Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?: Anyone know how to transfer saved games, data, etc... from Original xbox console (old) to another xbox console (New) or where to find a repairman near my location Stuarts Draft, Va? [img]...
  5. Transferring account to a new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring account to a new console: Split from this thread. Also, if you don't own an external USB hard drive, the console's can also transfer the games via your Home network. And as a last resort, your son can simply download...
  6. Перенос игр на другую приставку [Transfer games to another console]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Перенос игр на другую приставку [Transfer games to another console]: Здравствуйте, хочу уточнить вопрос связанный с переносом игр, на текущий момент использую приставку xbox One S, хочу заменить ее на One X, могу ли я купленные мной игры для текущей приставки...
  7. Transferring account to a new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring account to a new console: I am a parent who is happy to admit that I really do not understand much about the Xbox. I have purchased an Xbox One S for my son for Christmas. He already has one that he uses (new one has...
  8. Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...: Being new to the X-Box console I accidentally redeemed an X-box game code onto my Microsoft PC account. Firstly I am surprised there was no warning to at least notify me that the game would be...
  9. Cannot sign into profle after transfering to new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into profle after transfering to new console: I transfered my profile from an old x360 console to a new one. In order to sign into the profile it is requiring my microsoft account login. When i do so it informs me that the email or password...
  10. Digital transfer to newer consol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital transfer to newer consol: Hello, I purchased the Xbox One X, and had sold my original One edition to a friend. I was wondering how I would retrieve the digital copies of the games that I had installed on my Xbox account,...