Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC

Discus and support Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, last friday (February 1st 2019) I got myself a P&C-kit for my xbox one controller I use to play games on my PC. It have appeared to me that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElisBerg, Feb 12, 2019.

1. ElisBerg
    ElisBerg Guest

Hi, last friday (February 1st 2019) I got myself a P&C-kit for my xbox one controller I use to play games on my PC.

It have appeared to me that the battery pack is not being charged while it is plugged in to my PC. At first I thought it did, but then I realized that it worked only because it was plugged in, as if it were not having a battery pack at all. I have tried
    several USB-ports on my computer, both at the front, at the back, and also through a USB-hub's regular USB connectors and its "Charging-ports" (the hub has an external power supply).

I have tested both the included cable I got in the package aswell (where the LED light does not light up) as others I already got at home, but it seems that neither does work.

Last night I connected it to the wall through the included power brick from my iPhone. This morning it still had me at "low battery" according to the official Xbox accessories app.

Is my play and charge kit dysfunctional? According to your troubleshooting guide the controller is not dysfunctional if it works with AA batteries or other rechargeable battery packs (it works with my PDP energizer one, but got the official package due to
    dissatisfaction with the PDP's real playtime, being less than half promised).

Thanks in advance from Sweden,

Elis

:)

ElisBerg, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Play & Charge Kit

3. Vanquish04 Win User

How do most of you charge your controllers?

Quick charge kit, right in front of me as my 360 and my PC shares one monitor. Had 2 play n' charge kits and returned both of them because it's not charging for some reason.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xbox 360 plug and play won't charge controller

Hmmm if you got a PC about. Try it on the PC. PC do charge play and charge kits.
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

Unboxing Xbox One

6. FairyTact Win User

Play & Charge Kit

Thema:

1. Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC - Similar Threads - play charge kit

2. Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit: Im using always official Play&Charge battery pack in my controller. A strange behaviour happens just after updating my controller to last firmware release version number 4.8.1905.0: The system...
  3. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  4. A special question about Xbox One Play & Charge Kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    A special question about Xbox One Play & Charge Kit: Dear community, I‘ve got a special question about the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit. Is it possible to charge two controllers at once e.g. by using an USB-Splitter and so connect both controllers...
  5. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  6. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Charging: I recently purchased a new Xbox One Wireless Controller and a new Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, and the Play and Charge Kit cable is not charging the controller. No charging lights display when...
  7. Plug and play charge kit not working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and play charge kit not working....: Ok I'll try and keep it simple as possible basically my old P&P kit wasn't holding a charge anymore the power would drop out randomly so naturally I got a brand new one off the store front, I...
  8. charge & play kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    charge & play kit not working: how do i return(replace) a charge & play kit, bought off of amazon, didnt last 2 months, battery wont charge. Seems to be a common problem ddd201d8-c30a-4094-8368-fd5015bb695a
  9. Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]: Quisiera saber si el cable usb que viene en el Xbox Play & Charge Kit es el mismo que viene en el Xbox Controller + Cable for Windows, osea quiero comprar el play and charge kit y usar ese cable...
  10. Play and Charge Kit causing feedback in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit causing feedback in party chat: So I was told this started happening a couple nights ago. When I'm in a party chat on XBL and I have my play and charge kit plugged in on my controller, there is a electrical hum that is being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play and charge kit pc