Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC

Discus and support Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, last friday (February 1st 2019) I got myself a P&C-kit for my xbox one controller I use to play games on my PC. It have appeared to me that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElisBerg, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. ElisBerg
    ElisBerg Guest

Hi, last friday (February 1st 2019) I got myself a P&C-kit for my xbox one controller I use to play games on my PC.

It have appeared to me that the battery pack is not being charged while it is plugged in to my PC. At first I thought it did, but then I realized that it worked only because it was plugged in, as if it were not having a battery pack at all. I have tried
    several USB-ports on my computer, both at the front, at the back, and also through a USB-hub's regular USB connectors and its "Charging-ports" (the hub has an external power supply).

I have tested both the included cable I got in the package aswell (where the LED light does not light up) as others I already got at home, but it seems that neither does work.

Last night I connected it to the wall through the included power brick from my iPhone. This morning it still had me at "low battery" according to the official Xbox accessories app.

Is my play and charge kit dysfunctional? According to your troubleshooting guide the controller is not dysfunctional if it works with AA batteries or other rechargeable battery packs (it works with my PDP energizer one, but got the official package due to
    dissatisfaction with the PDP's real playtime, being less than half promised).

Thanks in advance from Sweden,

Elis

:)

2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Play & Charge Kit

3. Vanquish04 Win User

How do most of you charge your controllers?

Quick charge kit, right in front of me as my 360 and my PC shares one monitor. Had 2 play n' charge kits and returned both of them because it's not charging for some reason.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xbox 360 plug and play won't charge controller

Hmmm if you got a PC about. Try it on the PC. PC do charge play and charge kits.
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

Unboxing Xbox One

6. GratyanAdrian-Oltean Win User

Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

Hi.

I had some problems with the two brands for play and charge. Hama and Speed link.

Hama had some visual defects, but technically it was relatively ok

Speedlinkl It has technical problems: the battery is discharging very quickly.

After a full charge if I put the battery out of the gamepad, in three days is completely discharged..

When I changed the brand I wanted to buy the original play and charge kit. This one

www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kitMy
    gamepad is for windows with a receiver

But the guy at the store, in which I did not really trust, He told me that this is only for xbox.

Then I bought Speedlink which was found to be defective.

So Tomorrow I go to the store to return it and I want to know if the original play and charge kit It can charge the battery from pc?

1. My gamepad is for windows with a receiver

Question: The Gamepad for xbox (console) and one for Pc (Windows) are the same?

my Opinion: My logic, I must believe that they are teh same, the only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver for sincronization.

2. People from xbox. fabricated a PC gamepad with receiver.

Question: where is the play and charging kit for PC?

my Opinion: The cable from play and charge kit is only for charging, with USB jack

It is just a charging cable with a rechargeable battery.

If the gamepad for xbox is the same with gamepad for pc, only difference is that the gamepad for pc has a receiver

Why the cable would not fit to PC?

3. So. Can I buy the original Play and charge kit to charge my gamepad from PC or not?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC - Similar Threads - play charge kit

2. Play @ charge kit, charging not only the batteries in the play @ charge set, but usually...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play @ charge kit, charging not only the batteries in the play @ charge set, but usually...: The play @ charge set with the battery for the Xbox one wireless controller usually imitates the batteries without inserting a rechargeable battery dfcd5c23-0f93-4f1e-92af-ca4ad88a4507
  3. Charging XB1 Play & Charge kit on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Charging XB1 Play & Charge kit on PC: Hello all, Can the battery get overcharged when connecting to PC via ANY micro-USB to USB-A cable? I know the Xbox One controller batteries from this kit can't get over charged while connected...
  4. Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working: Just bought a new Xbox One controller and and a charge and play kit so i dont have to buy batteries all the time. The battery pack works, but when i plug the charging cable up the LED light doesnt...
  5. Xbox one charge and play kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one charge and play kit: hi guys i wanted to ask that the zboz one charge and play kit lasts forever or do we have to change 29628dbd-155d-48bf-8a83-ccc736d0db84
  6. Play & Charge Kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit: Hi everyone, I've recently bought a new wireless controller for the Xbox One, the green/grey one, with the play & charge kit. I've noticed that when I plug in the cable, the orange led on the...
  7. Play & Charge Kit

in XBoX on Windows
    Play & Charge Kit: Hey everyone, so I just recently bought the Play & Charge Kit and now I have a question regarding the LED light on the USB cable. (Sorry if this has been asked/discussed before, cause I cannot...
  8. Can I charge my controller without the play & charge kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I charge my controller without the play & charge kit?: Hi, I was wondering if you can charge you XB1 Wireless Controller without the Play & Charge kit 6273971c-e094-43bd-b5c7-3a965bfa0bcf
  9. Xbox One Play & Charge Kit Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play & Charge Kit Warranty Question: Hi, I am trying to find info on how to use the warranty on my Xbox One Play & Charge Kit, but I can't seem to find where to go or where to register my S/N. I thought I found the right spot but...
  10. Elite Controller with Play & Charge Kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller with Play & Charge Kit: I'm having an issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with. At the begging of this year, I purchased an Xbox One S (previously owning a 360) with some accessories, including the Play & Charge...