Xbox One player looking for some new friends!

Discus and support Xbox One player looking for some new friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, school is almost out so I know I will be playing Xbox a lot more. Need some more friends though! I play a few different games. Normally Destiny... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainDancer327, May 8, 2015.

1. Xbox One player looking for some new friends!

Hey, school is almost out so I know I will be playing Xbox a lot more. Need some more friends though! I play a few different games. Normally Destiny and Halo though, along with Forza. Im a chick, don't try to trash me for it. I'm pretty chill and just up
    for meeting some cool people

:)

RainDancer327, May 8, 2015
  2. Need new friends (Female Only)

Hey im looking for some new friends for xbox one so if you are female and want to play together add me on xbox one Xbox One player looking for some new friends! :)

Project Danny, May 8, 2015
  3. Looking for some new friends

Hi guys, recently got an xbox one and looking for some new friends to play with. I play COD AW, Halo and Destiny right now and I'm looking for some people who are laidback and just trying to have fun

UnspokenSoldier, May 8, 2015
  4. SquidgyMelons Win User

looking for some new friends Xbox one :)

I have been cracked out on ESO for a bit now. You can send me a friend request/message.
  5. The Shadowfiend Win User

Looking for some for some new friends.

You can message me if you want to play! We can do some Minecraft or GTA Online or something of the like. And BTW I do like having psychotic conversations!
  6. SquidgyMelons Win User

Looking for some for some new friends.

Any of you guys can add me.
  7. GFWulff98 Win User

Looking for friends on the XBOX One with a headset

Add me !! :D new to xbox one looking for some friends
  8. JoshShort Win User

Looking for some new friends. :)

Just got my xbox back after about a year hiatus, so i'm looking for friends too :]

Sent you a request, see you on xbox!
Thema:

Xbox One player looking for some new friends!

1. Xbox One player looking for some new friends! - Similar Threads - player looking friends

2. Looking For NFS players to friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For NFS players to friend: Team Skydrive is the name of a group i want to create For Twitch / Youtube Gaming Racers, If you have a better name Add me and Tell me! 6d7babc2-b10e-437f-8257-e609088efb53
  3. Looking For Family Friendly Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Family Friendly Players: Hey everybody I am a 23 year old male looking for some "Family Friendly' players. I just get tired of all the swearing/vulgarity on Xbox. Not to mention it is difficult to meet new players since...
  4. Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players: i play diablo 3 halo 5 borderlands destiny and more if interested shoot me and add AQUAMAN64 all caps 24 in age real cool and friendly thanks....... 5146c0b2-d351-4b8c-9a99-ec409d0a8e01
  5. Looking for competitive players and friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive players and friends: Hey, I'm looking for competitive players who would like to form a party to play either attrition, campaign or variety pack. Feel free to add me, cheers. f79d507e-cee8-477c-8bda-7a1be607f726
  6. Tired of playing alone looking for friends and good FPS players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of playing alone looking for friends and good FPS players: I have never done this, but really I'm tired of not doing raids and missing out on trials of Osiris. I live in las Vegas (pacific standard time) and I do play frequently. I'm very interested in...
  7. Aldmeri Dominion - EU Server - Aus Player - Looking for some friendly players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aldmeri Dominion - EU Server - Aus Player - Looking for some friendly players: Im a Khajiit Nightblade and vampire. Just looking for some mature players to level and enjoy the game with. Will also be looking to create a guild if we can get enough interested people....
  8. Looking for friendly players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friendly players: Looking for some friendly people to co op with and have fun on d3 hit me up I have a 70 witchdoctor but I'm still pretty new to the game GT 58bc914b-a833-49e2-9584-5878f2b24c0b
  9. Looking for English-Speaking Players to play heist with me and my friend !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for English-Speaking Players to play heist with me and my friend !: Looking for peoole to play with. Chat etc etc do some mission ? Anybody interested add me and we can do some heist ! c504513c-c608-4b5d-96e1-7469809e146e
  10. 36/m/uk me and friends are looking fir mature players

in XBoX on Consoles
    36/m/uk me and friends are looking fir mature players: Hi Me and my friend are looking for a mature group of peopke to play games with the games we/i have are Rainbow six siege The devision Destiny Eso Fifa 16...