XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over

Discus and support XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased spiderman far from Home. when played, it has visually impared movie description turned on. I control for it does not show up under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonHolloway4, Oct 2, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over

I just purchased spiderman far from Home. when played, it has visually impared movie description turned on. I control for it does not show up under subtitle and language controls. other movies play without this on. XBOX ONE does not have it turned on,
    just this movie. How do I turn it off?

:)

JasonHolloway4, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I'm not quite sure what the problem is. Another thing you can try is a hard reset by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on and see if the problem goes away. If not you may need to contact
    support at this link.
  3. asdfjklcolon Win User

I have returned to let anyone else know that it freezes after a few minutes regardless of whether or not I change the audio. It plays for a few minutes and then the "Movies & TV" app crashes. Will seek advice elsewhere.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I believe you are talking about the Narrator feature. This page goes through the settings and controls for
    this feature. At the top under the "Start Narrator" heading it mentions how to turn it off. Hopefully this fixes your problem!
  5. asdfjklcolon Win User

Im having the same problem but it freezes up after a couple minutes when I turn the audio back to the normal setting.
  6. asdfjklcolon Win User

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that isn't it. In the video player, I go to the left side where the subtitles and audio settings are. There are 6 options there under "Audio". They say:

1. Narration - English - AAC - 2 channel

2. Narration - English - Dolby Audio - 6 channel

3. Narration - English - AAC - 2 channel

4. Primary - English - AAC - 2 channel

5. Primary - English - Dolby Audio - 6 channel

6. Primary - English - AAC - 2 channel

(Picture attached)

By default, for some reason, option 2 is selected. After doing a lot of research, there are a few other people out there with the same issue of that being the default setting. However, when I change to option 4, 5, or 6, it works for about 2 minutes or less
    and then it cuts out, I get an error code "0x000005b4". (Picture attached)

This same error code shows on both my PC and Xbox One using the Movies & TV app.

EDIT: I'd like to add that this is ONLY happening on the "Spider-Man: Far From Home" movie. Tested it with other movies, and this has never happened before with any other movie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over - Similar Threads - plays Spiderman Far

2. What was the first game you played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the first game you played?: Most of you guys probably have been asked this but, what was your first game you have played on Xbox? f2b0e06b-af84-4483-9aa3-61ece689dd93
  3. Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online: I was playing and then suddenly the screen went dark and update prompts came up. I was pressing A in the game of Rocket League at the same time so I didn't see the other two options, I pressed A...
  4. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.: When trying to play offline advises that 1 or more single player dlc packs are missing and should be downloaded. Thought this would be part of the standard installation. What should I do?...
  6. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  7. Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.: I noticed this happened after the release of the new MW. I haven't played the game, but instead when I play red dead 2 or gta 5 I get signed out of my account and disconnected from live. The only...
  8. Child account can only play on realms via split screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can only play on realms via split screen.: My daughter's child account has been invited and accepted into a realm several parents put together with our children. I'm the only one that uses Microsoft Family and has her added as a child. She...
  9. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  10. Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim: Apparently, there is an issue playing Spider-Man: Friend or Foe on my Xbox 360 (slim) model consoles. I downloaded the game on 12/22/2013 from the market place since it was "on sale". I had...