XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over

Discus and support XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased spiderman far from Home. when played, it has visually impared movie description turned on. I control for it does not show up under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonHolloway4, Oct 2, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over

I just purchased spiderman far from Home. when played, it has visually impared movie description turned on. I control for it does not show up under subtitle and language controls. other movies play without this on. XBOX ONE does not have it turned on,
    just this movie. How do I turn it off?

:)

JasonHolloway4, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I'm not quite sure what the problem is. Another thing you can try is a hard reset by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on and see if the problem goes away. If not you may need to contact
    support at this link.
  3. asdfjklcolon Win User

I have returned to let anyone else know that it freezes after a few minutes regardless of whether or not I change the audio. It plays for a few minutes and then the "Movies & TV" app crashes. Will seek advice elsewhere.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I believe you are talking about the Narrator feature. This page goes through the settings and controls for
    this feature. At the top under the "Start Narrator" heading it mentions how to turn it off. Hopefully this fixes your problem!
  5. asdfjklcolon Win User

Im having the same problem but it freezes up after a couple minutes when I turn the audio back to the normal setting.
  6. asdfjklcolon Win User

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that isn't it. In the video player, I go to the left side where the subtitles and audio settings are. There are 6 options there under "Audio". They say:

1. Narration - English - AAC - 2 channel

2. Narration - English - Dolby Audio - 6 channel

3. Narration - English - AAC - 2 channel

4. Primary - English - AAC - 2 channel

5. Primary - English - Dolby Audio - 6 channel

6. Primary - English - AAC - 2 channel

(Picture attached)

By default, for some reason, option 2 is selected. After doing a lot of research, there are a few other people out there with the same issue of that being the default setting. However, when I change to option 4, 5, or 6, it works for about 2 minutes or less
    and then it cuts out, I get an error code "0x000005b4". (Picture attached)

This same error code shows on both my PC and Xbox One using the Movies & TV app.

EDIT: I'd like to add that this is ONLY happening on the "Spider-Man: Far From Home" movie. Tested it with other movies, and this has never happened before with any other movie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over - Similar Threads - plays Spiderman Far

2. What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.: I tried to log into unturned today and it wouldn't let me log in. What happened, and if anyone found out a way to fix it please tell me. submitted by /u/SentientGasMask [link] [comments]
  3. ¿Cómo hago para jugar un videojuego físico de Xbox 360 en Xbox One Offline?/How do I play a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cómo hago para jugar un videojuego físico de Xbox 360 en Xbox One Offline?/How do I play a...: Buenas tardes, en el lugar donde estoy no hay internet y me llevé a mi Xbox One conmigo junto a una copia física de Rage para Xbox 360, sin embargo cuando meto el disco me aparece el siguiente...
  4. Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet: Why is my Xbox one won't play my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one game system with out the internet f18ad27e-17cf-4ee1-8807-8968277237b0
  5. Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как вернуть деньги за игру мафия 2[Translation-How to get money back for playing Mafia 2]: Думал она будет на русском а оказалось на Англ, купил не давно, 2 недели ещё не прошли + 2 часа не играл, совершил ошибку и хочу вернуть деньги, как это сделать? можете дать ссылку где запросить...
  6. Can’t play a game online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play a game online: Whenever i try to play the unturned beta it says theres a Temporary netwrok problem and says there may be a server outage and only allows me to play offline its been about 2 days since it started...
  7. Unable to play games which I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games which I have purchased: I purchased murdered soul suspect, played it deleted it , it then became available on games with gold. Today I downloaded it again but now its says I have to purchase it again or buy it. The game...
  8. mx unleashed is not playing on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx unleashed is not playing on my xbox 360: Hi guys! I am a xbox gold live member and I downloaded mx unleashed but after it's downloaded when i went to play it there was a game error which said,(The game couldn't start.Try downloading the...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered fails to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered fails to play: I downloaded the PC version of CODMWR last November and have had trouble free play until now. The games loads but then refuses to begin playing and displays the message: Fatal Error. Disc read...
  10. Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim: Apparently, there is an issue playing Spider-Man: Friend or Foe on my Xbox 360 (slim) model consoles. I downloaded the game on 12/22/2013 from the market place since it was "on sale". I had...