Xbox one pop

Discus and support Xbox one pop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today, my xbox made a loud pop noice and smoke start coming out with a weird smell to it. I tried using a different ac power supply it didn’t work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deluge Clipzz, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one pop

Today, my xbox made a loud pop noice and smoke start coming out with a weird smell to it. I tried using a different ac power supply it didn’t work. I tried unplugging everything and plugging it back in it didn’t work. I just wanna know why that happened
    and how can i fix it?

:)

Deluge Clipzz, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one pop

It also sounds to me that you may have had a power surge which blew out your power supply, there is no real "fix" for that. To keep something like that from happening again make sure you're using a power strip with a surge protector that hasn't been blown
    out or tripped. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.
  3. kRevali Win User

Xbox one pop

Fow what he said I assume he has a Xbox One classic which I believe doesn't receive support anymore, however note that he can request a repair service even if his console is out of warranty but it will cost
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Xbox one pop

The internal power supply could have ruptured.
    https://support.microsoft.com/devices Register your console, click "start a service order", select the relevant options and get a return label to ship
    it off for a free repair. If it is still in warranty
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox one pop

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues. It sounds like you could have had a power surge. Take a look at this article and see if the steps listed help at all Xbox
    won't power on
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox one pop

you need search for support
Thema:

Xbox one pop

1. Xbox one pop - Similar Threads - pop

2. Achievements Wont Pop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Wont Pop: Hello! I have tried hard resetting my console, removing and re-adding my xbox account, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, yet still some of my already earned achievemnts wont pop. Any...
  3. 0x8007045d code popped up after game froze while loading in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007045d code popped up after game froze while loading in.: Was mid game on sniper elite 4. Started getting glitches and then it backed out and blank screen with that code. Wouldnt load the game. I deleted and reinstalled but same issue. Started pubg and...
  4. Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s Error blank (pop-up) window: Hi. My Xbox 360 s presents a blank (pop-up) window. I understand that it is when you try to connect to xbox-live but it does not show me or allow me to do anything. The console does not freeze. It...
  5. Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games: Good evening, Just wondered if I could get some help with this issue. I am using a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and I have 16GB of RAM in my system. The issues make games unplayable as models will...
  6. 游戏启动时弹出对话框 -[Translation - Dialog pops up when the game starts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏启动时弹出对话框 -[Translation - Dialog pops up when the game starts]: 大多数游戏在启动时会提示等待一分钟 -[Translation - Most games will prompt for one minute when starting] a0ebf446-066a-4e3e-934c-52da846cd08b
  7. This keeps popping up as I try to add payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This keeps popping up as I try to add payment: My son requested money for his Xbox game. I am trying to add the funds. It won't allow me. I have reentered the card data and have used it on this computer between the requests. Can you help me?...
  8. This just popped up while browsing google chrome.

in XboX Insiders
    This just popped up while browsing google chrome.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mister-Icefyre [link] [comments]
  9. xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]: formatei meu computador e dps de atualizar tudo como pedido verifiquei que a minha xbox game bar esta diferente, antes abria uma pequena caixa na parte superior da tela que ali voce podia escolher...
  10. Notifications not popping up when getting a message

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not popping up when getting a message: Whenever i get a message i'm not getting a notification for it. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]