Xbox One Posts Getting Locked.

Discus and support Xbox One Posts Getting Locked. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand if there is offensive material in a post, but locking a conversation in a community just so they cannot talk about what is going on? Man... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coopjam, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Coopjam
    Coopjam Guest

I understand if there is offensive material in a post, but locking a conversation in a community just so they cannot talk about what is going on? Man great censorship!

:)

Coopjam, Aug 9, 2019
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

90 percent of these posts right now are just the same thing over and over again so that's why they're getting locked. It's easy for someone who's about to make a post to see everyone already saying what they're about to say.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If yoi read the fprum rules ypu would know why such posts are locked

Repeat posts arent allowed

Things that cant be resolved by forums like enforcement actions or billing issues or DDOS which ironically doesnt even affect xbox sincr it goes thru the internet not thru xbox protocols

Troll posts or its resolved but the person refuses the answer even if its correct no matter how many people tell them how to resolve it and they use uninformed info and just repeat it saying we are bots.
  4. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

WTF is up with people that can only get kills with the MAV?

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

stinger, one shot, one kill.

[/quote]

I'm just going to point this out but OP said they tried to lock on with stingers and javelins but couldn't get a lock.

So try reading the post instead of the title before you post a reply.
  5. Xbox Support Win User

LOCKED: Test post.

Thank you. Once signed in with your Gamertag, please send us a private message using the envelope icon below (
    [​IMG]
    )
    and describe the issue while providing any relevant information you have available.
  6. Kamikazeluck Win User

Xbox Live not connecting... Again.

Its nice to know that Im not the only one that had their post locked. forums.xbox.com/.../1898821.aspx

I will continue to post and I hope all others do the same. Funny, but once you start get a couple of people replying that support your complaint and agree that we are getting the short end of the stick. They lock it out/ or remove it entirely.

Lets keep em coming people. Post your issues!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Posts Getting Locked. - Similar Threads - Posts Getting Locked

2. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  3. Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code

in XBoX Rewards
    Did all my post get deleted! Missing $25 visa code: [img] I’ve been waiting for already going about 20+ days for a answer from the vault team and still haven’t heard anything!!! What’s going on?? I have proof of purchase, and I have been patiently...
  4. Keep Getting emails telling me to post here

in XBoX Rewards
    Keep Getting emails telling me to post here: Keep receiving the following emails from you guys telling me to post here, so here I am, posting. Pretty sure this has something to do with the fact that there are two email addresses associated...
  5. Not getting rewarded - Long Post - in depth breakdown

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting rewarded - Long Post - in depth breakdown: I posted in Support Not getting rewarded - Long Post - in depth breakdown where I was supposed to but wanted to see if anyone has gotten answers here as I see quite a few posts of people not...
  6. Not getting rewarded - Long Post - in depth breakdown

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting rewarded - Long Post - in depth breakdown: G9090 Rewards member since: 12/27/2014 I have been purchasing games and other things from the XBox store and I decided to do an in depth check of my rewards account....not good! I am 2 Star...
  7. WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DO MY REPLIES GET BLOCKED ON MY POSTS: Thanks to you *expletive* people I now have ANOTHER post that can be seen as 'negative', just because I'm being blocked by something or someone. Keep going and you'll get me into a position to...
  8. I've posted this everywhere, and I can't even get them to respond.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've posted this everywhere, and I can't even get them to respond.: I got out of the program several months ago. Not opted out, but was already long gone from your abysmal, God awful program. So how/why am I sitting here with another one of your updates that broke...
  9. How to get players posting inappropiate content on game hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get players posting inappropiate content on game hub: What do we need to do to get a player blocked or banned from game hub. [mod removed - do not name and shame] is posting stupid three to five seconds videos that have nothing to do with the game....
  10. My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...: I had an error with message, a suggestion and complaint with harsh remedies for those responsible, explaining why, how, etc. It is all but gone due to censorship gone wild. To make matters worse,...