Xbox One power button not working. Broken?

Discus and support Xbox One power button not working. Broken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm honestly not sure why it's not working and what could have happened. Every time I have to use the Controller to power it on. Is it easily broken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatMorris1996, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox One power button not working. Broken?

I'm honestly not sure why it's not working and what could have happened. Every time I have to use the Controller to power it on. Is it easily broken and if so can I fix it? Because I hardly remember it falling on the floor or being slid around on the floor
    that much.

:)

PatMorris1996, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Lord Jagerbomb Win User

Power Button Not Working

I am having to replace my xbox one console, which is pretty poor considering it's just over a month old. Having said that, the person in support who I spoke to on live chat was extremely helpful
  3. Sur4 Bwoy Win User

Power Button Not Working

Saaaame here! Also Kinect disappearing too..lights turn off and No Kinect symbol on screen...AGGH
  4. napalm1229 Win User

Power button not working

my apologies, i have realized that my ealier post may have been strongly worded, i have just had a very long week and am fairly frustrated with the power button, thanks
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Power Button Not Working

Please do a factory reset and check if that fixes your problem. If not please consider to have the console serviced.
  6. WPAK Win User

Power Button will not work.

Hi there,

everything is possible, cars can break down after a few months as well.

You can request a repair via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    and as far as I understand the console is less then one year old, so it is still in warranty
Thema:

Xbox One power button not working. Broken?

1. Xbox One power button not working. Broken? - Similar Threads - power button working

2. Power and eject buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power and eject buttons not working: It seems that I am suddenly unable to power on/off my console from the console itself, and the eject button/sensor is not working. Anyone ever hear of this and/or have a fix? Thanks!...
  3. Original Xbox One power button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One power button not working: Hello, So my Xbox One isn't able to turn on. I've tried all of the methods available out there -Unplug & then plug back in after 2min. -Unplug all of the wires connected to the Xbox -Unplug...
  4. Disk or power button won't work on consle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk or power button won't work on consle: I was playing madden and i tried to insert a disk but when i try to take the disk out it won't work. 04cfcba1-d5c4-4d4a-b5cb-2cd6f7426248
  5. Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP: My xbox one controller does not power on wirelessy. It only comes on via usb cable and when it is working the home button does not work i cant switch out of apps and games and its really annoying...
  6. Xbox shuting off out of nowhere and power and eject buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuting off out of nowhere and power and eject buttons not working: my xbox is shuting of seconds and at times minutes after I turn it on can someone please help me also the power and eject buttons not working to pretty much my xbox frontal panel doesn't work nor...
  7. Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller: so my xbox one power button doesnt work and my controllers stopped working,bought a new pair and dont seem to be able to turn on my xbox even by plugging in thr controller directly but its not...
  8. HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....: Help! My XBOX shuts down every time we try and play a game. We have tried clearing RAM with power button based solutions and no luck. Also did a complete factory restart of the system which did...
  9. Power button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button not working: Because of the crappy design, the power button on my xbox 1 does not work and it never has, and i need to do a hard reboot (the one where you hold the power button for 10 seconds), but i cant...
  10. Xbox one works fine but power button on console won't light up anymore console still works any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one works fine but power button on console won't light up anymore console still works any ...: Just noticed something weird my Xbox one when I turn it on it still chimes and turns on everything works but power button on console no longer lights up....what's up with that ...is that good or...