Xbox One Power Pack faulty?

Discus and support Xbox One Power Pack faulty? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I have been having an issue with what I assume is my power supply for my Xbox One, seeing as cleaning the console in case of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomBiggs66, Apr 25, 2020.

1. TomBiggs66
    TomBiggs66 Guest

Hi,

Recently I have been having an issue with what I assume is my power supply for my Xbox One, seeing as cleaning the console in case of it overheating has done nothing to relieve the issue.

The issue is that every now and then, at random times on no specific game or app, the entire console switches off with no prompt, and a specific detail is the there is no light whatsoever on on power block.

The only resolve I find is to unplug the power block from the socket, leave it for 10 seconds or so before plugging it in again, to which the power block indicator light will return to it's usual orange as the console itself is off.

Reading around on forums I have seen issues that are not far off the same as mine, but I am yet to find anyone with the issue that leaves the power brick with no light on at all.

To note, my power brick is plugged into a multi-socket bar plug (along with my TV and Xbox 360) as there is no other room to plug directly into a wall socket with my current setup, but this setup has been fine without fault for the few years that it's been
    setup like that.

Could anybody help with resolving my fault? Do I need to replace my power pack or my multi-plug bar?

Cheers,

-Tom

:)

TomBiggs66, Apr 25, 2020
  2. DADDYBOOSHAK Win User

Xbox one power pack

Tried everything got power from my power pack but when I plug it into my xbox the light goes off. My external hard drive won't work either.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox one power pack?

I'm not sure if it's available in every region, but you used to be able to get them direct from Microsoft. Try going to the repair and service centre page, registering the console there, then click on it and choose "accessories" and "power supply" from the
    drop-down lists and IIRC you can order one there.

If you can't find the correct page, try giving MS support a call.

Your other option is to buy one off Amazon or eBay, but make sure you get an official MS one. The quality of some of the third party ones is poor, plus using an unauthorised accessory may void your warranty.
  4. freddy3024 Win User

the xbox one power pack

thank you plugged it into the wall and is shutting of as soon as i turn the system off
  5. UNAF Twister Win User

Xbox one power pack?

iAussieBabe97,

Hi, you may want to check your local EB GAMES store to see if they have a replacement power pack. They sell all type of Xbox One accessories online and in store. They also have reasonable prices.
    www.ebgames.com.au Call your local store, they may actually have one that you can pick up right away. Or you may also try
    www.ebay.com.au hope your successful in your search.

Sincerely,

Xbox Ambassador
  6. DADDYBOOSHAK Win User

Xbox one power pack

Hi. I've tried everything. My orange light on my power supply is on, when I plug it into my xbox the light goes off. My external hard drive won't work either.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Power Pack faulty? - Similar Threads - Power Pack faulty

2. Xbox one power pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power pack: Hi everyone, I've got power running through my power pack for my xbox one, but when I try to plug it into my xbox the power goes off and can't turn my console on. I've got a game inside and can't...
  3. Xbox One power pack switching off when it’s connected to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power pack switching off when it’s connected to the Xbox: Hi all...... So my Xbox One wouldn’t switch on, I followed the troubleshooting advice and it seemed I needed a new power pack, cut to a week later and I have said new power pack. Now when I plug...
  4. Bloc alimentation Xbox on [Translation - Xbox One power pack]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bloc alimentation Xbox on [Translation - Xbox One power pack]: Bonsoir ma console marche toujours mais le bloc d'alimentation salume et setes'ét assito apres ou pourrez racheter bloc alimentation svp _______________________________________ [Translation -...
  5. Xbox one power pack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power pack?: Hi I can't seem to find anywhere to replace my partner's Xbox one power pack it was working fine Untill one day it won't even turn on, My partner discovered it was the power pack and that it...
  6. Power pack showing red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power pack showing red: Hi, I need help making sense of this. My Xbox runs perfectly fine, I love it to bits, and there are no problems when it's on. But when I turn it off or let power saving turn it off, sometimes it...
  7. Buying new power pack in NZ xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying new power pack in NZ xbox 1: Hey guys bought an xbox from overseas and need new power pack for NZ. any idea where to get them/how much for? c756058b-63ef-472f-8769-4fcb87d207bf
  8. the xbox one power pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    the xbox one power pack: i am hearing a constant humming with the power pack is it supposed to shut down once the xbox is turned off the only way i can get rid of it is if i unplug it and plug it back in is there a defect...
  9. Power Pack Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Pack Failure: Had to replace my power pack in Dec last year as it was making awful noises and just getting worse. New power pack has just started doing the same thing after only 10 months. I'm now having to buy...
  10. Changed country, need new power pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed country, need new power pack: i have an xbox from Japan, but i now live in Korea so i can't plug it in due to voltage difference (japan is 100 and korea is 230). Is it possible to buy a new power pack that may be used here?...