Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP)

Discus and support Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please see attached video. The Xbox keeps powering on then off after 5 seconds... I am so close to smashing it up with a sledgehammer. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMR JOSH, Jun 6, 2014.

1. xMR JOSH
    xMR JOSH Guest

Please see attached video. The Xbox keeps powering on then off after 5 seconds... I am so close to smashing it up with a sledgehammer.

Please advise/help and give me any options to resolve the issue - Xbox support on twitter just send me to the website.

Thank you in advance for you're help.

Josh

:)

xMR JOSH, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Ewan154
    Ewan154 Guest
    X1 Set to Stereo on Power On

I changed the setting in the harmony one to power the xbox on first,but I'm still got the same problem.

Ewan154, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Missing Pins and Store

Just started having this problem with a week old xbox one. Power cycle does not help.

IOI CLUTCH IOI, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP)

Hey there, there appears to be no attached video. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Is the Xbox One plugged into a surge protector? If so, have it plugged directly into a wall power outlet.

When the Xbox is off, does the power supply have the LED light on? If not, you'll have to order a replacement through
    http://myservice.xbox.com. There are more troubleshooting steps you can attempt

here

Mad Cow Dizease, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Hey there, there appears to be no attached video. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Is the Xbox One plugged into a surge protector? If so, have it plugged directly into a wall power outlet.

When the Xbox is off, does the power supply have the LED light on? If not, you'll have to order a replacement through
    http://myservice.xbox.com. There are more troubleshooting steps you can attempt

here
  6. IOI CLUTCH IOI Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Just started having this problem with a week old xbox one. Power cycle does not help.
  7. Zdubleu Win User

xbox one s disk game not launching

Try doing a power cycle your Xbox One. Hopefully that fixes your issue. If not, try this link for
    help with disc troubleshooting.
  8. Amrane XV Win User

My Xbox One Shuts Down By Itself ! Help

somebody told me that the problem is probably the CPU but if the problem is the CPU then Why The Power Brick Shuts Off With The Xbox One ? please Help
  9. Monkiedude22 Win User

Cant purchase any of the 360 backward compitable games

Thema:

1. Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP) - Similar Threads - Power Problem PLEAAASSEEEE

2. Xbox 360 power problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power problem?: I am hoping someone can help me, the other day I was playing on my xbox 360 slim when everything just turned off. The power brick light is solid orange I let it sit for awhile and tried turning it...
  3. Xbox power problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power problem: My xbox wont stay on, after 1 minute, it turns off, i hear a noise in the consle, i hear a fade beeping noise it beeps 8 times, i dont know what that means, i tried unplugging it for 10 seconds,...
  4. Power Supply Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Problem: I recently purchased a refurbished Xbox One S from Gamestop. The power cord included with the console does not have an AC adapter brick as part of it's makeup. When I turn the unit on, it beeps...
  5. Xbox one S power on problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S power on problem: I tried to turn on my xbox and it took me to a screen that says something went wrong so i tried to reset it. But every time i press the button to reset it dosen’t do anything. It just stays on for...
  6. Electricity Power Brick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Electricity Power Brick Problem: Hi. I am having problems with my Xbox one power brick. My problem is that whenever I plug in my Xbox power brick in any socket that works, it shuts that floor's electricity down, so none of the...
  7. Moved to Brazil from the UK (Power problems)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved to Brazil from the UK (Power problems): Hey guys, so recently I moved from the UK to Brazil, and naturally, the voltage is a lot lower here. I have an original 1TB Xbox One and so it comes with the huge power brick. My question is,...
  8. Google Assistant Power on problems!

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Power on problems!: I have been testing google assistant with my Xbox One X and so far so good the only thing it has problems with is powering the system on, I can power down fine take screenshots load games etc....
  9. Xbox one power supply problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply problems: So I had the power supply supposedly die on me about a month ago. I went through the troubleshooting steps that came back and told me as much (plug it in, orange light on, connect to console...
  10. Problème alimentation [Translation-Power problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème alimentation [Translation-Power problem]: Bonjour, Des que je branche mon alimentation ma console , le bloc d'alimentation s'éteint Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème Merci vous d'avance [Translation-Hello, As soon as I plug my...