Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP)

Discus and support Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please see attached video. The Xbox keeps powering on then off after 5 seconds... I am so close to smashing it up with a sledgehammer. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMR JOSH, Jun 6, 2014.

1. xMR JOSH
    xMR JOSH Guest

Please see attached video. The Xbox keeps powering on then off after 5 seconds... I am so close to smashing it up with a sledgehammer.

Please advise/help and give me any options to resolve the issue - Xbox support on twitter just send me to the website.

Thank you in advance for you're help.

Josh

:)

xMR JOSH, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Ewan154
    Ewan154 Guest
    X1 Set to Stereo on Power On

I changed the setting in the harmony one to power the xbox on first,but I'm still got the same problem.

Ewan154, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Missing Pins and Store

Just started having this problem with a week old xbox one. Power cycle does not help.

IOI CLUTCH IOI, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP)

Hey there, there appears to be no attached video. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Is the Xbox One plugged into a surge protector? If so, have it plugged directly into a wall power outlet.

When the Xbox is off, does the power supply have the LED light on? If not, you'll have to order a replacement through
    http://myservice.xbox.com. There are more troubleshooting steps you can attempt

here

Mad Cow Dizease, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Hey there, there appears to be no attached video. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Is the Xbox One plugged into a surge protector? If so, have it plugged directly into a wall power outlet.

When the Xbox is off, does the power supply have the LED light on? If not, you'll have to order a replacement through
    http://myservice.xbox.com. There are more troubleshooting steps you can attempt

here
  6. IOI CLUTCH IOI Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Just started having this problem with a week old xbox one. Power cycle does not help.
  7. Amrane XV Win User

My Xbox One Shuts Down By Itself ! Help

somebody told me that the problem is probably the CPU but if the problem is the CPU then Why The Power Brick Shuts Off With The Xbox One ? please Help
  8. Monkiedude22 Win User

Cant purchase any of the 360 backward compitable games

9. maxen Win User

Power issues

Thema:

1. Xbox One - Power Problem (PLEAAASSEEEE HELP) - Similar Threads - Power Problem PLEAAASSEEEE

2. Google Assistant Power on problems!

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Power on problems!: I have been testing google assistant with my Xbox One X and so far so good the only thing it has problems with is powering the system on, I can power down fine take screenshots load games etc....
  3. Xbox one power supply problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply problems: So I had the power supply supposedly die on me about a month ago. I went through the troubleshooting steps that came back and told me as much (plug it in, orange light on, connect to console...
  4. Problème alimentation [Translation-Power problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème alimentation [Translation-Power problem]: Bonjour, Des que je branche mon alimentation ma console , le bloc d'alimentation s'éteint Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème Merci vous d'avance [Translation-Hello, As soon as I plug my...
  5. Xbox One X Hardware/Power Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Hardware/Power Problem: I’m having a problem with my Xbox One X console. When I try to load any game it works normally for 10 minutes then my whole xbox crashes and powers off. I’ve tried hard restarting, removing my...
  6. XBox one power up problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one power up problem: My original Xbox one has difficulty powering up every few days, I have to unplug all USB devices including the Kinect sensor, and press the on button a few times. When it does power up I find an...
  7. Echo Power Problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Echo Power Problem ?: When I watch a DVD, Blu-ray or 4K my screen keeps going dark after about 10 minutes of watching as if the "X-box One S" thinks it's not in use, I touch a button on the X-Box controller and the...
  8. Xbox one power problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one power problems: Tried all outlets and connections Xbox one won't turn on 9f1af426-4424-4870-81a9-829c4b342f8e
  9. Xbox One power supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power supply problem: About a month, my xbox one turned off unexpectedly. After awhile I identified that the power supply that came with the xbox was not receiving power, as the light was not staying on. It would light...
  10. Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem: I'm having an issue with a console update with my xbox one, the xbox starts up as normal and does the update until it's gets to the third stage (applying the update) and my xbox completely shuts...