Xbox one power supply block

Discus and support Xbox one power supply block in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a nice supply block, one that isn’t noisy and actually works well. I’ve tried going to different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlowerQueen1953, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Xbox one power supply block

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a nice supply block, one that isn’t noisy and actually works well. I’ve tried going to different stores and couldn’t find one anywhere.

:)

FlowerQueen1953, Oct 1, 2020
  2. MichaelRadu Win User

Red Light on AC Power Adapter

I think this is an Issue with the way you placed your Xbox/Power Supply. Do not block any ventilation openings on the console or power supply. And do not place your console or power supply on a sofa, bed or other soft surface that may block ventilation openings.Do
    not place the console or power supply in a confined space, such as a bookcase, rack, or stereo cabinet, unless the space is well ventilated.

For more information, refer to your Xbox 360 Important Information Guide that came with your Xbox.
  3. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Xbox Power Problems

have you used the same wall plug for your console?

To blow 2 power supplies in one month is not good at all!!!

You could be getting power surges and its blowing your power block.

Are you using a surge plug as that would be a good start.

Is the xbox power supply in a well ventilated place?
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one wont turn on

5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox won't power on

Luckily, there is some surge protection built into the power adapter block with the internal fuse, so your console should be fine.

However, the power supply is likely shot, so you'll need to get a replacement. The only way to get a replacement PSU is to contact Microsoft

here
    (use phone or chat).

Support Article: About the Xbox One Power Supply
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Xbox One (original) no power, power brick light shuts off

As you mentioned going to the local game store they can test the supply block in a nother console to see if that is the issue I would also bring the xbox to have them test another power supply on it as well to make sure you dont have an issue with both
    system and power block.
Thema:

Xbox one power supply block

1. Xbox one power supply block - Similar Threads - power supply block

2. Buying a second power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a second power supply: Hi, Like the title says, i want to buy a second power supply. My original power supply is working perfect. But my XOne(the first version) is downstrairs and from time to time i want to game...
  3. Power supply specs for XBOX accessible controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power supply specs for XBOX accessible controller: I need an external AC power supply for an XBOX accessible controller, but the MS store does not ship this item to Canada. I'm trying to source a third party supply. I know it's a 5V DC 2A center...
  4. Power supply orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply orange light: Ive noticed my power supply light is orange. I’ve unplugged and waited a few minutes then plugged back in, light turns white for a min then turns back to orange. What can i do now...
  5. Xbox one power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply light: would there be any way to dim or completely shut off the power supply light? db3c6b07-51e3-47c1-9a5d-3db0893c831a
  6. Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply: What else is reason xbox stopped working. New power supply still won't turn on. f203da3a-14ba-418f-9c97-f38659519896
  7. Xbox One/power supply Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One/power supply Issue: Tonight I was playing on my Xox when it just turned off. I turned it back on and it went straight o the splashscreen, then after a couple of minutes it turned off again. This happened twice and...
  8. How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement: How do I get a xbox one power supply cord replacement c1bb4c7a-6479-4be8-b922-e4ef0effcb39
  9. Xbox One X power supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X power supply problem: There has been a specific problem with the xbox one x since its debut about its power supply. The problem is that when somone turns on their console, 5-10 seconds later it turns off on its own....
  10. Fonte de alimentação[Translation-Power supply]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fonte de alimentação[Translation-Power supply]: Boa tarde!! Alguém poderia me ajudar onde eu encontro uma fonte de alimentação do xbox one fat? [Translation-Good afternoon!!Could someone help me where i find an xbox one fat power supply?]...