Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center

Discus and support Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone managed to exchange an US power supply (110 V) for an European one (220 V) recently through Xbox Online Service Center? I have tried over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drduduktreha, Jun 18, 2014.

1. drduduktreha
    drduduktreha Guest

Has anyone managed to exchange an US power supply (110 V) for an European one (220 V) recently through Xbox Online Service Center?

I have tried over 50 times to do it through the Xbox Online Service Center but I always get the message:

An error occurred. Please try again.

• An error occurred. Please try again.
    It happens when I confirm my address and need to go to the payment stage.

I have used my friend's Czech address (I do not live in one of the supported countries), he has tried it through his own account with the same address (opened a brand new one) and still nothing. This
    is getting ridiculous. He lives 20 km from the service center (also in Czech Republic) and I cannot get the replacement power supply for the love of God.

Talked to the Xbox support for over 20 times, they have made an order on their end but for some reason cannot reach me on my phone to confirm the payment, spent some 20$ on international calls to British and Czech support and nobody can help me.

Have they disabled this option with American-bought consoles or what?

:)

drduduktreha, Jun 18, 2014
  2. UnholyRoth
    UnholyRoth Guest
    Xbox one power supply issue

You can order a replacement Xbox One power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

UnholyRoth, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty

DangerousBard, Jun 18, 2014
  4. UnholyRoth Win User

Xbox one power supply issue

You can order a replacement Xbox One power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  5. alexburns Win User

My Brick light keeps Turning red for Fault.

Try the following steps:

Try a different wall outlet.

If the light is still red, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If the power supply light is still red, your power supply needs to be replaced. Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Power Brick Problem

Check the steps in this support link:

support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty
  7. LGS-CBC181AD-F4FA-40 Win User

Solid Red lIght

"There is a solid red light on my console and the screen is blank."

Try the following steps:

Let the power supply cool for about 30 minutes.

Plug the power supply into a DIFFERENT WALL OUTLET.

Disconnect and reconnect all accessories.

Check the power supply.

Remove the hard drive.

*If the above steps don’t solve the issue, order a replacement POWER SUPPLY from the Xbox Online Service Center.*

The XBOX 360 is not the problem, it's the power supply that is faulty.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

ac adapter

Hey there!

Have you tried following the steps on our
    Xbox One Power Supply Troubleshooting
    page? Following each of the steps on that page will be the best route to take. If you continue to experience issue, your power supply may need to be repaired/replaced. To start that process, please visit our
    Online Service Center.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center - Similar Threads - power supply exchange

2. original xbox one power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    original xbox one power supply: i need an original xbox one power supply. where can I buy? f8fb341f-5fe9-467d-8547-569117644c87
  3. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  4. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  5. XBox One - original - power supply replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - original - power supply replacement: Any suggestions on how I can get my hands on another power supply for XBox one original? c54d4961-ea15-4813-a660-e5236eb28cd0
  6. Xbox One Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Supply: Hi is there a way I can buy a new power supply as new one is stopped working. I cant see it on the store and through replacement feature. Please as its just the power supply thats not working....
  7. Xbox one power supply problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply problems: So I had the power supply supposedly die on me about a month ago. I went through the troubleshooting steps that came back and told me as much (plug it in, orange light on, connect to console...
  8. Console unit or power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console unit or power supply?: Hello fellow Ambassadors, So yesterday, my xbox would not turn on. I looked at the power supply and the light wasn't on. I plugged it into another wall outlet and the light would come one but...
  9. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  10. Xbox One X Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Power Supply: Hello, My Xbox One X does not turn on. No signs of life whatsoever despite performing power reset and using known-working outlet. Changing cable also had no impact. I've disassembled the Xbox...