Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected

Discus and support Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , i have read many thread about this but i just want to to make sure , when my power supply is connected co the wall and not not the console , no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pascalmichaud1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected

Hi , i have read many thread about this but i just want to to make sure , when my power supply is connected co the wall and not not the console , no problem , steady orange light , when i connect it to to the console , it make a click 1 second later and
    then shut down , no flashing orange and no white light , just from steady orange to nothing expect a little * click * , any idea ..? Was working perfectly yesterday

:)

pascalmichaud1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Its faulty, needs a new PS
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there pascalmichaud1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console's power supply problem
    dealt with appropriately. I can totally understand how this could throw anyone off seeing as it happened from one day to the next, but let's see if maybe we can point in the right direction to a solution.

Are you connecting the console directly to a wall outlet, or is it getting power from while being connected to an extension cord or surge protector?

As per our support site, make sure that it is plugged directly into the wall. If it is already, you might have to get a new power supply.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. pascalmichaud1 Win User

Thanks for the reply but it does not help , the light is working but goes out as soon as i plug the power unit in console ...
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

6. pascalmichaud1 Win User

Thank you eveyone , i changed it and it work now , PS was dead :(
Thema:

1. Xbox one Power supply Light is orange but shut down when connected - Similar Threads - Power supply Light

2. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  3. Solid orange light on Power supply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on Power supply: My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened...
  4. xBox 360 S Power Supply Orange Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 S Power Supply Orange Light: I realize that this 360 S is rather ancient, but I'd really like to try to fix it if it's a simple thing. The orange standby light is the only light that will display. I've done all the suggested...
  5. Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Power Supply Solid Orange Light: Hi, A few weeks ago my Xbox Power Supply started showing a solid orange light. When i try to turn my xbox one it turns on for half a second and then automatically off. The power supply light...
  6. Power supply with red light flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply with red light flashing: Hi, yesterday night I was playing with my xbox 360 and suddenly it shutted down and the led of the supply power was flashing witH a red light. Today I tried to turn on the console but it give me...
  7. Orange light on power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Orange light on power supply: Recently, in my area there was a storm and my console was running when the electricity sudddenly cut off. The console worked perfectly until then. After the power is restored, I notice that my...
  8. My power supply light remains Orange and will not power my Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power supply light remains Orange and will not power my Xbox One console: I was playing on my Xbox One one afternoon and in the middle of a game, the console just shut down on me. Nothing else powered down or even flickered - not My laptop, the PS4, the TV, the wall...
  9. Power supply not lighting up when plugged into Xbox but when not plugged in lights up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply not lighting up when plugged into Xbox but when not plugged in lights up.: I just came up with a problem where when I plugged my power supply into my Xbox it lit up for a brief second then turned off. Then if I unplugged my Xbox from it then the power supply would stay...
  10. Xbox One power supply not working! *Light going on and off*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power supply not working! *Light going on and off*: Working just fine yesterday. Went to turn it on today and it wouldn't turn on, so I checked the brick part and seen that the light was off. (light is usually orange). So I unplugged it and plugged...