Xbox One Preview code did not work

Discus and support Xbox One Preview code did not work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I tried my xbox preview code and the error message I got back suggested the code was invalid. I have tried to access the special forum but simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by theroninhunter, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Xbox One Preview code did not work

Hi,

I tried my xbox preview code and the error message I got back suggested the code was invalid. I have tried to access the special forum but simply get "Group cannot be found"

Further more the email has been misplaced atm and I cannot find it

Please help me because I want to help the Xbox One console

:)

theroninhunter, Feb 26, 2014
  2. luketheblade
    luketheblade Guest
    Evolve alpha codes rolling out

Yeah, got mine with the preview program. Good thing too since the sign-up website wouldn't work for me when I tried.

luketheblade, Feb 26, 2014
  3. Mylochek
    Mylochek Guest
    Evolve alpha codes rolling out

I just got a code for the Alpha because I'm in the XBOX One Preview program Did anyone else in the preview program get a code? I just noticed a message on my XB1 from MS

Mylochek, Feb 26, 2014
  4. KidLiquid01 Win User

Xbox One Stuck on the Green "Xbox ONe" Screen. After playing some Halo 5.

Mine did that too after the new xbox one experience preview update. HEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!! Hard power cycle doesn’t work.
  5. Ninjakamikaz91 Win User

Programme Xbox prwiew

I've had a message for download Xbox preview May it did not work
  6. onyxishere Win User

Halo 5 early acces key

If you are in the preview program the codes would have been sent to your Xbox Live messages for access on the console.

If you are in the program and you did not receive codes then please post to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  7. maethor Win User

Frequent 0x8027025a since update

I'm not in the preview programme. This is the general release.

Nothing on
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8027025a
    worked.

What worked in the end (well, at least for now) was to do a "Reset and keep my games & apps".
  8. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Disc Problems

Sounds to me like it's an software issue as it somehow reads the disc but is searching for the Xbox 360 disc code, instead of recognizing the Xbox One game disc.

Unfortunately I myself until this day did not encounter this,.....yet!

Are you in the Xbox One preview member list?

If so file a problem report.
Thema:

Xbox One Preview code did not work

1. Xbox One Preview code did not work - Similar Threads - Preview code did

2. Preview error code 0x80072efd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview error code 0x80072efd: please remove my console (serial number:103276253948 ) from the preview program as this update fails on my console and I no longer wish to test these features. I'm unable to remove myself on the...
  3. Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member: I woke up this morning to play my Xbox one and the console said that it needed an update of 386MB. When I tried to download said update, however, the update failed and it brought me to an error...
  4. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  5. Xbox Preview Error Code#1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Error Code#1: Hello, I have been invited to the xbox one preview program and got accepted. Due to my buisy college schedule I did not finish all the required steps for full activation of it for my account....
  6. I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need access to the Preview Program forums for Error code E200 000000EF 00000000: I have chatted with an customer support representative and he told me to make a forum post to get an email for access to the Preview Program forums. Thank you Xbox for your support....
  7. Xbox One System Error code E200 000000EF 00000000. Problem for Preview members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One System Error code E200 000000EF 00000000. Problem for Preview members.: I was applying a system update on Friday Nov. 6, and when it got to about 75% complete it froze. I let it sit for 6 hrs to make sure it was frozen. I then proceeded to force restart my Xbox One...
  8. Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber: My console is throwing an error code E200 000000EF 00000000 No one seems able to help me and I haven't had any help from the phone support. They told me there was a specific forum for the preview...
  9. Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...: Recently after I updated my Xbox one with the preview program I've been getting a E200 system error. After I did the offline diagnostic tool it has came back on but now my Xbox freezes or its real...
  10. SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER

in XBoX on Consoles
    SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER: I updated my Xbox for the new dashboard and got an error code I called it in and was told I had to write it here because it didn't show up for them when they tried finding it. So if anyone knows...