Xbox One Preview Invitation?

Discus and support Xbox One Preview Invitation? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just recently 2 days ago invited the join in the Xbox One Preview Program and I was wondering once invited, how long does it usually take for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Itss Dynamic, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Itss Dynamic
    Itss Dynamic Guest

I was just recently 2 days ago invited the join in the Xbox One Preview Program and I was wondering once invited, how long does it usually take for Xbox to get in contact with me to further process my registration?

:)

Itss Dynamic, Jun 17, 2015
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    sc_shark, Jun 17, 2015
  3. monkeyfist
    monkeyfist Guest
    monkeyfist, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Xbox One Preview Invitation?

People usually get verified status after a new wave of updates has gone through, so you might still have to wait untill July

FearedNightmare, Jun 17, 2015
  5. LennoxDaCat Win User

Preview program

The 360 preview and Xbox One preview are two totally different previews, you'd need to be invited to the Xbox One preview and then wait to see if you're accepted.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

xbox one preview dashboard app not on my xbox one

Hey there Buster2099,

To clarify, are you in the Xbox One Preview program or the Xbox 360 Preview program? To gain access to the Preview Forums for Xbox One, you'd need to be invited and accepted into that program.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Preview Program

8. Daft Badger Win User

Preview program

The 360 preview is not the same as the xbox one preview.

You can not be invited by someone already in the preview program on the 360.

Support have given you the wrong information or just got confused with the xbox one preview.

Either way,you will not get in the 360 preview program.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Free Games with 360 no longer work

Hey there NotKimJongOink,

This is something that you're going to want to post in the Xbox One preview program forums about, as this is something that is preview related and they will be best to assist further. :)

Xbox One Preview Forums
Thema:

1. Xbox One Preview Invitation? - Similar Threads - Preview Invitation

2. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  3. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  4. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  5. I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did: I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did 2d158a41-c2a9-4219-894e-3633d0e689a6
  6. Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?: Hello, someone on Microsoft Support told me to post on the forums if I wanted to be in the preview program, therefore, I did. If someone here could invite me, that would be bloody fantastic!! :)...
  7. Invite to Preview Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to Preview Program.: Can anyone invite to preview program please? a7c56bca-e0e7-4c06-94bb-41f34a0ab79e
  8. preview program invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program invites: Dear Preview Program Ambassador, Hello I was wondering if you were open to accepting people into the preview program. If so, I was hoping you could bring me into the program because it would open...
  9. Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program: Xbox support chat told me to make this post 39337cc4-bc01-4076-8008-0096b6b20164
  10. Preview Member Invitation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member Invitation: Hello Guys, Can someone please send me an invitation for the XBOX preview member? I would like to test the Dolby atmos sound experience, recently purchased atmos speakers. my game tag; Thanks...