Xbox one preview Program didn't recieve me (35) days ago

Discus and support Xbox one preview Program didn't recieve me (35) days ago in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Gamertag: chat reference number : [Mod Removed] email: [Mod Removed] my friend sent me a invite for xbox one preview progam... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Palestijn070, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Palestijn070
    Palestijn070 Guest

Gamertag: chat reference number :
    [Mod Removed]

email: [Mod Removed]

my friend sent me a invite for xbox one preview progam a month ago, but i didnt recieved it. plz i want the xbox one preview progam. My friends gets invites from xbox to download the preview progam within days and I not. i waited too long. I want to be a
    Preview member and receive the said app as soon as possible for me to be able to download on my xbox console.

:)

Palestijn070, Jul 10, 2015
  2. Xbox preview dashboard app.

Hi

I downloaded the Xbox preview dashboard app and it says I will recieve a service message on my Xbox one soon with more info. I have had this app for over a month now and I have not received any service message. I also got a friend to invite me to the preview
    program about 3 months or so ago, and have not had any messages to tell me if I can get into the preview program. Can anyone help me or invite me to preview program again please. I have been looking forward to trying out new features and giving feedback.

O MaKaVeLi O1, Jul 10, 2015
  3. SocigoTalha
    SocigoTalha Guest
    Preview Invite Dissapeared

So, 4 days ago i received a invite for the Xbox One Preview Program by a friend. I woke op 2 days ago and saw a SmartGlass notification that i got a Message from Xbox Live to it was the Preview Program link. Then when i opened my Xbox i saw the message
    was gone and didn't receive anything so it just disappeared

Can i please get a new invite i was happy that i got the invite but then i saw it just disappeared.

SocigoTalha, Jul 10, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Not much that cam be done currently the invite system is backloged

Remember also even if you accept the invite it does not garentee xbox will accept you

Invites and aceptance is done in waves

Noone knows the ceitieria of what thwy are looking for in beta testers

ngocphi, Jul 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Xbox one preview Program didn't recieve me (35) days ago - Similar Threads - preview Program didn't

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. Preview program: alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Preview program: alpha skip ahead: Did anyone else fill up that questionnaire on the preview program asking I’d you’d like to join the Alpha skip ahead ? I did it and then loaded the app up just now to realise I had it. submitted...
  4. Didn't receive Preview Program reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Preview Program reward: I recently saw a post from 5 months ago saying that preview members would receive a reward of I believe the new Xbox One Elite controller for your avatar. I was a member during the elegible time...
  5. Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: I called Microsoft n spoke with an agent the agent said the link has been sent to my Xbox but I haven't received it does any one know how I can get the download link...
  6. I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service ...: I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service message needed to download it. Any help? 9ab9cdef-eb7b-41f0-9885-80326c4443bc
  7. Didn't receive my invitation to the preview program (xbox representative stating I need to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive my invitation to the preview program (xbox representative stating I need to ...: I talked to an Xbox Employee and she told me my invitation came through but that I didn't accept it and that I should've received a message on my xbox One inbox but I haven't and she forwarded me...
  8. Didn't receive my invitation to the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive my invitation to the preview program: I talked to an Xbox Employee and she told me my invitation came through but that I didn't accept it and that I should've received a message on my xbox One inbox but I haven't and she forwarded me...
  9. Invited to the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invited to the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: Hi all, I was asked to post here by Xbox Support live chat who've been helping me with this issue, so here we are. I recently got an Xbox One (long time 360 owner, recently upgrading) and I've...
  10. Xbox One Preview Program, was invited, didn't accept and now can't get in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview Program, was invited, didn't accept and now can't get in.: A few months ago, my friend invited me to the xbox one program and I didn't accept (being that I had only one game and rarely played the xbox one). Months past and the message was deleted. Now I...