xbox one preview registration problem

Discus and support xbox one preview registration problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a day one owner and received a message from xbox saying that I am a day one owner and would be receiving this xbox one preview registration code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheMAZZAshow, Dec 23, 2014.

1. TheMAZZAshow
    TheMAZZAshow Guest

I am a day one owner and received a message from xbox saying that I am a day one owner and would be receiving this xbox one preview registration code, but I have never received this code. I spoke with Xbox support and was told I cannot receive help for this
    problem from them, but only from the forum.. Can I please have my code so I can receive the specialties that other day one edition owners have been entitled to?

:)

TheMAZZAshow, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Smerek
    Smerek Guest
    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Same problem here with installation of "Xbox One Preview Registration" ==> Error 0x87de0a9f

Smerek, Dec 23, 2014
  3. KellySen
    KellySen Guest
    Xbox one preview registration

I have the problem that the registration for the Xbox is still pending one preview "versuchen is it you again later. Your registration will still edited "Please help me"

KellySen, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

When were you invited? Xbox only sent out invites at the beginning of the program. Perhaps you missed the app message to download it.

Find someone on your friends list who is in the program and have them send you an invite again. Then keep an eye on your messages to ensure you see the app message when it comes in.

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  5. Smerek Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Same problem here with installation of "Xbox One Preview Registration" ==> Error 0x87de0a9f
  6. Hordie Win User

Unable to Access Preview Program App

Sorry you're having issues with the preview program. Please see the links below and post in the Preview Forum if you're having issues with the preview program and cannot access those, post in the Registration Support forum.

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  7. Hordie Win User

Hi Everyone, I want to participate in again with the preview program please send me another invite

Hi SirStreakyBacon,

Sorry you're having issues with the preview program. Please see the links below and post in the Preview Forum if you're having issues with the preview program and cannot access those, post in the Registration Support forum.

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  8. Hordie Win User

it says that im apart of the preview program but i cant acess it i never got thet invite or registerd

Hi jdog771113

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  9. onyxishere Win User

When were you invited? Xbox only sent out invites at the beginning of the program. Perhaps you missed the app message to download it.

Find someone on your friends list who is in the program and have them send you an invite again. Then keep an eye on your messages to ensure you see the app message when it comes in.
Thema:

1. xbox one preview registration problem - Similar Threads - preview registration problem

2. Xbox One Update Preview registration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Update Preview registration: The issue is, that whenever I attempt to install the Xbox One Preview Update it says, "Your registration is taking longer than expected. Please check back later." Instead of that update installing...
  3. Preview Program Registration Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Registration Problems: Received official invite to Preview Program, when i launch app from message i get , "Were sorry this console is registered to another account.. " Can Not Post In The Preview Program Support...
  4. Preview Program Registration Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Registration Problems: When trying to access the preview program through the app it tells me that my console has already been registered to a different account, which is probably true because I got my xbox used....
  5. Xbox One Preview Registration problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Preview Registration problem: Good morning xbox stuff A few days ago a friend of mine has an invitation for xbox dashbord preview, I received a link from microsoft for download the program, and after lunch it the xbox...
  6. Xbox one preview registration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one preview registration: I have the problem that the registration for the Xbox is still pending one preview "versuchen is it you again later. Your registration will still edited "Please help me"...
  7. Preview Program console registration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program console registration: When I try to enroll my console in the preview program, I get an error saying "Sorry this console has already been registered to a different account." Ive seen other posts with similar issues get...
  8. Preview Program Registration Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Registration Problem: I've been EnrollPending For Over 72Hours Now and still haven't got the update I enrolled in the new xbox one experience I wanted to get in the backwards compatibility And I guess I couldn't but I...
  9. Xbox One Preview Dashboard!/Registration Problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview Dashboard!/Registration Problems!: I got a message from Xbox Live about the Preview Dashboard about a week ago. I installed it and everything. When i try to open it, it says "Sorry, this console is already registered to another...
  10. Xbox Preview Program Dashboard App Registration Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Dashboard App Registration Problem: I signed up for the Preview Program about a month ago. Yesterday I received a notification from the Preview Dashboard App so I opened it only to be greeted with a message saying that "the system...