Xbox one problem

Discus and support Xbox one problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded my broadband. When I turned on my xbox it wouldn't connect to xbox live. I was going through the settings and pressed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChikkenDaddy, Apr 3, 2019.

1. ChikkenDaddy
    ChikkenDaddy Guest

Xbox one problem

Hi, I recently upgraded my broadband. When I turned on my xbox it wouldn't connect to xbox live. I was going through the settings and pressed the "change mac address" setting. It asked me to restart the xbox, which I did. When it came back on it had 4
    choices, including reset console and a plain arrow. I click on the arrow and the screen goes black. And that's it! can anyone help or advise please? I'm really hoping I haven't killed my xbox!!!

:)

ChikkenDaddy, Apr 3, 2019
  2. ShaunPerry Win User

Xbox-One Problem

I think your console is possessed. Try two Hail Marys and call me in the morning!!

Seriously though, do you have any Smartglass apps running in the house? My son thinks its funny to sit on the stairs with his phone and make my console go nuts....................
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One Problem

Right now everyone and their mom is mobbing the Preview program because they forget that your 360 games don't really look that great after you've been on the one, even for a short amount of time.

It will probably take a while and when you finally get what you want... you'll probably be wondering what you were so fussed about.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Problems

I could be wrong but it sounds to me like you have a faulty console and it needs to be repaired/replaced.
  5. DeviousDevil13 Win User

Xbox one problem

I have the same problem have had the Xbox one for a month now, and recently have problems with the console. It turns on, the light comes on the console white and so does the power battery, but nothing on the tv everything is connected properly, then it decides
    to come on green screen for a while, then eventually to the home screen but it has frozen controller is on but no movement from the controller, is this a fault with the console, i don't know, but at the moment i cannot get it to work
  6. jmcode Win User

Problem with Xbox one

The Xbox One controller's use of replaceable standard AA batteries (or a battery pack) is a pro, not a con. I hope MS never changes that. The PS4 controller has worse battery life (frankly, pitiful) from what I've read, and the battery is not designed to
    be user replaceable (which means that the controller is trash if the battery malfunctions or stops holding a.charge, which it will eventually). You are also stuck having to use a cord if your PS4 controller battery dies while you are playing. I just pop another
    set of rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox One controller. It's like some people have never heard of regular rechargeable AA/AAA batteries... 4 good quality Eneloop rechargeable AAs and a basic charger will set you back less than a play and charge kit and
    provide much more versatility.
Thema:

Xbox one problem

1. Xbox one problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  3. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more...
  5. Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One): ALGUÉM POR FAVOR ME AJUDA, NO MEU XBOX MEU PING EM JOGOS ONLINE SEMPRE FICA TRAVADO EM 200, SENDO QUE MINHA INTERNET É DE 200 MEGAS, PENSAVA QUE O PROBLEMA ESTAVA NA OPERADORA, MAS EM TODOS OS...
  6. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  7. blu ray problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    blu ray problem: hello i have issue with the disc i buy from amazon it say something about region A and im from israel so idk what to do. [img] 0a05b56e-66ff-48a0-8bb0-ac0114ad736c
  8. Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding: Ik heb goed internet en mijn nat-type is open maar toch heb ik problemen met multiplayer verbinding. Weet iemand waar dit aan kan liggen? [Translation-I have good internet and my NAT type is open...
  9. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  10. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...