Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem

Discus and support Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just say what your problems are and see if we as a community can sort them :-) 247fce2c-2c1a-4fe1-a83f-c451471c0f55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NOTW StARzZ x, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem

Just say what your problems are and see if we as a community can sort them Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem :)

:)

NOTW StARzZ x, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Titanfall in game chat issue

Has anyone else encountered this problem? My microphone works fine in party chats, and other in-game chats, however, in Titanfall I can only hear other people. It acts as if my mic is muted, and won't pick up my voice.

This is the xbox one headset that come with Xbox

MessiahBrowny, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Xbox one party chat problem

So I've been having a really weird and annoying problem with my party chat. My friend that I play with most online is having the exact same issue. If we tried to join a party chat together that only we are in the party chat will not work but if we are in
    a party chat that someone else has invited us to them we can then hear and talk to each other. I was wondering what could be the problem for this I've tried everything that other people have said to try and nothing is working

StoneColdPoynta, Mar 5, 2015
  4. xHUGOxSTlGLlTZx Win User

Xbox One Mic or Controller Issue

Got the same problem and party chat has nothing to do with it ....
  5. Icarusqt Win User

Xbox one mic stopped working

Same problem as everyone has mentioned. Mic shows I'm connected. I can hear others through it. If I turn volume up, it beeps. Mute light turns on. No one can hear me. Not in game chat while not being in a party. Not in party chat while ensuring I'm in party
    chat not game chat. Mic logo comes up that shows my mic is plugged in. My NAT is open. This is getting to be absolutely ridiculous.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Voice chat has problems.

Hey, Global!

Sorry to see any party chat issues! You mention trying it both on an Xbox One and an Xbox 360. Even if you have Open NAT on both of those consoles, we'll want to dig into your network settings first. It's regular process, and something we have to start with
    when troubleshooting party chat issues.

Can you please post back with your network devices so that we can ensure there are no issues with Xbox Live and those items? This will be the best starting point to find out if it's game related or network related. We look forward to your response!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. dcomley Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

Does it always happen when you are chatting with the same friends? If so, perhaps the problem is on their side? Such as NAT problems. If it is always with the same friends, maybe check if they have the same problem when they are chatting with other people.
  8. celtic_echo Win User

xbox one mic not working with controller

Same problem here - I can hear others in party chat but not in game, nobody can hear me at all!!
Thema:

Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem

1. Xbox one problems? No problem this is for you, come chat with other that has the same problem - Similar Threads - problems problem chat

2. Xbox one problems with chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one problems with chat: For the last 3 days I have sent messages and gotten messages but have not been able to see them because every time I open my chat tab in the guide the only ones there are from almost three months...
  3. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  4. Party chat problems on Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat problems on Windows 10 Xbox app: I'm having problems with the xbox app for windows 10 as my friends in my party can't hear me speak in my microphone. My microphone works fine as I have tested it on skype on my pc and on my Xbox....
  5. Chat Menu problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat Menu problems: I go to the chat tab on my Xbox but when I select someone to chat to I cant select anything, please help me. I can choose options from the selection menu of the chat settings, even when I have the...
  6. Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Chats and Parties Problems that just started today for me: 1. VC’s don’t show there’s...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Knightbloo [link] [comments]
  7. Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con el chat de voz global[Problems with global voice chat]: el problema es el siguiente cuando intento hablar en el chat durante una partida no me escuchan el icono de sonido no se mueve pero yo sin los puedo escuchar y en el chat de grupo si se me escucha...
  8. Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?: I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days roughly. But since error reporting isn't...
  9. Huge voice chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge voice chat problem: Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I...
  10. : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems]: : Problemi chat di gioco[Game chat problems] Grazie per la risposta e il tempo dedicato, ho fatto mille prove ma nulla se stacco e riattacco le cuffie va per 1 secondo poi basta ma la chat di...