Xbox one PSU

Discus and support Xbox one PSU in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own an Xbox one and have no intention on upgrading. The psu just died out this morning and I need to either get I serviced or replaced. I noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K55555093, Jul 22, 2021.

1. K55555093
    K55555093 Guest

Xbox one PSU

I own an Xbox one and have no intention on upgrading. The psu just died out this morning and I need to either get I serviced or replaced. I noticed that there are not any REPUTABLE third party replacements available anywhere. What do I do? Should I send my entire console in for service? Should I only send in the PSU? Will Microsoft offer to sell me one (I didn’t even know that they sold them individually)? Please help.

:)

K55555093, Jul 22, 2021
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Can I????

You're asking if you can substitute a 360 PSU for an Xbox One PSU? No.

You're sending in your PSU? Why? Exchange the system with your retailer. The Xbox One is less than 30 days old.
  3. Busdriver320 Win User

Power Brick Fan Sounds Like It's Going To Explode

I don't know anyone else with an xbox one, but if anyone does, it might be worth trying the 'noisy' PSU on another xbox one to see if it's a console or PSU issue? I still think it's a PSU one, though we can never tell.
  4. Busdriver320 Win User

Weird Noise coming from Power Brick

I've asked this question on another thread so....

I don't know anyone else with an xbox one, but if anyone does, it might be worth trying the 'noisy' PSU on another xbox one to see if it's a console or PSU issue? I still think it's a PSU one, though we can never tell.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

New Xbox One Power Supply

Actually Microsoft has warned you against the use of xbox one consoles in other regions that have different power requirements:

support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply

PSUs are designed to be used only in the regions where they are sold.

Don't try to use an Xbox One PSU that was built for a region that has different power requirements.

Don't use an unlicensed accessory, such as a non-Microsoft replacement PSU, or any accessory that plugs in between the console and the PSU.

Don't use the Xbox One external PSU outside the country where it was sold. If you use the PSU in a different country, it or your console may be damaged, and the warranty may be invalidated.
  6. Martin Doyle Win User

How many watts does xbox one produce ?

Power supply unit and cord

Your Xbox One console has an external fan-assisted power supply unit (PSU). It measures 6.69 x 1.88 x 2.96 inches (approximately 17 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm). Note that the PSU has the same basic design in all countries. There are no dimensional changes between the
    100-110V, 220-240V and 100-240V versions.

Important Microsoft does not license any non-Microsoft accessories that plug into the Xbox One console's power socket. The use of any accessory other than the standard Xbox One PSU may damage your console and void your console warranty.

<p>

Notes

*PSUs are designed to be used only in the regions where they are sold.

*Don't try to use an Xbox One PSU that was built for a region that has different power requirements.

*Don't use an unlicensed accessory, such as a non-Microsoft replacement PSU, or any accessory that plugs in *between the console and the PSU.

*Don't use the Xbox One external PSU outside the country where it was sold. If you use the PSU in a different country, it or your console may be damaged, and the warranty may be invalidated.

*The Xbox One PSU contains an internal fuse that helps protect your console from voltages that are too high and power surges. However, the PSU is a sealed unit. Therefore, you can’t replace the internal fuse.

More Info:
    support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply
Thema:

Xbox one PSU

1. Xbox one PSU - Similar Threads - PSU

2. Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine): So how many people can really hear the psu of their unit producing any type of buzzing or noise like here?: https://streamable.com/yqsff7 Please don't reply stating you got soundless unit if not...
  3. Will a Xbox 360 S Corona work with a 135w psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox 360 S Corona work with a 135w psu: Hi all. I have a Xbox 360 S that I bought 2nd hand (so no manual) as far as i can tell from my research it is the Corona model (lol). I need a new brick but I can't find one with the right...
  4. Psu problems!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Psu problems!: There was a storm recently and some power surges since then my xbox wont turn on even though the power brick is on a solid orange led. I tried it with another xboxs psu and it worked but reading...
  5. Original Xbox One PSU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One PSU: When I connect the PSU to the plug the led turns on but at the moment I connect the PSU to the Xbox One the led turns off, What can it be? 62474efa-f074-468c-adad-958883209ba0
  6. XBox X PSU: Circuit Breaker or Fuse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox X PSU: Circuit Breaker or Fuse?: Does the Xbox X Power Supply Unit have a circuit breaker or fuse? How does it work exactly? bfda432e-1363-4800-93f4-0dbdea2d806d
  7. 200-240V/203W PSU on an Xbox 360 Elite. What'll do? Burn or work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    200-240V/203W PSU on an Xbox 360 Elite. What'll do? Burn or work?: [img] And before you say anything: No, this is not third-party, this one is actually original from Microsoft. I am actually wondering if this PSU, having more voltage (203W as you can see),...
  8. Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING: I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself online once again Got this one: [img] This is...
  9. PSu

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSu: There is this loud buzzing sound coming from the powercord brick .... and ive seen that this has ben addressed before yet that was 2013 and now in 2019 i bought an xbox1 and it has this problem i...
  10. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84