Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JBotts3D, Mar 26, 2020.

1. JBotts3D
    JBotts3D Guest

So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I haven't really even found any one mentioning it (there are many mentions of similar problems, but none
    about this particular problem). I'll be playing a game or watching Netflix when the console will suddenly turn off and the LED light on the power supply goes from white to off. It doesn't go from white, to orange, then off - it just goes straight from white
    to off. The power supply will then not turn back on no matter what I do to try and fix it, The ONLY thing that will make the power supply start working again is to unplug it from the wall, wait at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and then the LED on
    the power supply will come back on. This will cause the Xbox to work for a seemingly random amount of time - sometimes for an hour or two, and sometimes for less than a full minute. It seems as though the longer I leave it unplugged, the longer it'll work
    before the issue happens again. I'm pretty sure this problem is not due or related to heat, as I have moved both the console and the power supply to different areas and the result was the same. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

JBotts3D, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

sudden console shut down

3. varunluthra Win User

I have a Sony Bravia lcd TV and an Xbox one s console it was working fine until a couple of weeks ago I have now started getting an error on my TV when I plug it is it states the following "unsupported
    signal check your device output"

Tried reset the TV and console tried multiple hdmi cables and hdmi port on the TV still did not help... Please assist
  4. Pure PsychoGeEk Win User

Could be something inside the xbox causing it to power off due to over heating maybe blow some compressed air into the xbox.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I had a problem similar to the power supply when I got my One fat, even in the stand by mode which is for the source light to be white it was always orange, once the console crashed, I contacted the support because it was under warranty, they changed my
    source, but it wasn't, I had to send the console, and they ended up changing it, see with the support if it is still under warranty the best thing to do is to activate them.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

I've replaced my power supply for my original Xbox One two times... similar issues to what you're describing. It took a full unplug.. I even unplugged the cable from the wall and from the brick. The brick was always very warm when I did this.. I believe
    the brick itself was overheating, which is why I replaced it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue - Similar Threads - Randomly Turning Off

2. I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly: My xbox kicks me out of my game and turns off randomly 67522fc7-8893-4c47-9c2b-484c4de5a7d3
  3. Xbox One Controller Randomly Turns Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Randomly Turns Off: Hello i use an xbox one x, i recently bought a blue xbox controller its been a 15days now. I have bought the xbox controller a new xbox battery pack a week after buying the controller but today...
  4. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

in XboX Insiders
    controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...: Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn...
  5. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  6. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  7. Xbox turning off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turning off randomly: So, for the past week my Xbox has been shutting down at random moments. Once it happened while I was playing SoD2. Yesterday while I was on Spotify and now while I was watching YouTube. I'm in...
  8. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  9. Controller randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly turns off: I have been having this problem lately where my controller will just turn off even with a fully charged battery pack. 87bbd933-a52f-47fb-8027-08812235c758
  10. Xbox 360 randomly turns on and off- night and day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 randomly turns on and off- night and day: When it has been out of use or not, the Xbox 360 console is turning itself on and off. During gaming it just randomly does it also so not really playable at the moment. I have tried moving it...