Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

Discus and support Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ITnevereverends, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe needs?

It makes no sense - as the 16amps is related to the 12v the power supply is outputting.

I need to replace the power supply, and many alternates are only offering 6 or 7 amps - which would make sense. But 17 Amps?

:)

ITnevereverends, Aug 19, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. Zero420override Win User

Wow, I've honestly never given it any thought. I need to do some research!
  5. sniffles x Win User

Xbox one doesn'T have HDMI recongnition?

Yes the Xbox One supports this feature. You will need to go to settings > TV & one guide > devices; then enter the model of your TV and go through the setup. Once your xbox knows what TV you are using go to settings > TV & one guide > power settings; and
    make sure the boxes 1 & 3 are ticked. You will also need to go to settings > power & startup; and change the power mode to "instant-on" and have the first box ticked, this enables the "xbox on" command. Hope this helps!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

FIFA 16

Hey MED456!

Sorry to hear FIFA 16 is having trouble launching, let's get that sorted! Let's go through these steps first:

• Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds, or until the Xbox One fully powers down. This will clear the system cache.
    • Power back on and try to launch the game.
    If the issue continues, follow these next steps:

• Uninstall FIFA 16
    • Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console again until the console powers down.
    • Power back on and reinstall FIFA 16.
    Try those steps out and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply? - Similar Threads - really needs amp

2. I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need a xbox one x owners answer.: I'm sorry if I come across as a little angry or violent but a little over 1 year ago I got a BRAND NEW xbox one x and it had a faulty hard drive. That was a little frustrating the first time that...
  3. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  4. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  5. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  6. I really need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help: Hey, I bought a new xbox 1 the other day and made a big mistake. I accidentally made another gamertag that I don't want, and I can't sign in with my old one. Since I can't sign in with my old one,...
  7. I really need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help!: So here’s my problem, my friend wants to buy me an Xbox gift card but it’s in pounds and I live in Ireland and the currency in Ireland is euro. They don’t have a credit card or an Xbox account so...
  8. I really need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really need help.: One of my friends has had my Xbox set as his home Xbox for about 2 months. Recently for about a week it's been unsetting him and every time we reset it it takes away one of his home Xboxs of the...
  9. I really need an answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really need an answer: I want to buy Minecraft New on my Xbox one but I don't want to lose being able to play Minecraft Xbox one edition. If I download Minecraft New will I be able to continue playing Minecraft Xbox one...
  10. Do you really need account authorization to play a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you really need account authorization to play a game?: So when I got this Xbox one for Christmas me and I brother had to install games and we had both owned GTA 5 but he downloaded it first so now it says the he is the buyer of the game, and before...