Xbox One Record That feature not working

Discus and support Xbox One Record That feature not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can get it to recognize when i say "record that". It pops up on the top right but doesn't actually record anything. The auto feature on BF4 when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CKY Eggotheeggo, May 26, 2014.

1. Xbox One Record That feature not working

I can get it to recognize when i say "record that". It pops up on the top right but doesn't actually record anything. The auto feature on BF4 when i level up does work and records. But not when i tell it to. Did it multiple times but did not work at all.

:)

CKY Eggotheeggo, May 26, 2014
  2. Doomed Saint
    Doomed Saint Guest
    Record that feature not working

It's happening on every game I won't record anything

Doomed Saint, May 26, 2014
  3. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

I only had that problem with Battlefield 4. A quick fix for that is if you disable leaning and head tracking in the in-game menu. If you're having problems outside of BF4, then I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this for you...

CMUchippewa, May 26, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

Make sure you don't have the Kinect head tracking enabled. I had trouble recording as well until I turned off the head tracking and everything worked. You can turn off the head tracking in the in-game menu in BF4. Hope this helps!

CMUchippewa, May 27, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

Make sure you don't have the Kinect head tracking enabled. I had trouble recording as well until I turned off the head tracking and everything worked. You can turn off the head tracking in the in-game menu in BF4. Hope this helps!
  6. Doomed Saint Win User

It's happening on every game I won't record anything
  7. CMUchippewa Win User

I only had that problem with Battlefield 4. A quick fix for that is if you disable leaning and head tracking in the in-game menu. If you're having problems outside of BF4, then I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this for you...
  8. CANNIBAL RIO Win User

Xbox One Recording Features

So I've discovered it is a good idea for me to get the "El Gato" capture card to record me and my friends through the xbox onto my gaming pc and edit the video on there, apparently it can capture us all though skype if we do a video call and it will also
    help me to remember I am recording. Since skype is active on the xbox live "snap" feature I can snap and unsnap it after the call has been made.
  9. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Xbox One Recording Features

1. No, it does not record party chat. But there is an Xbox Feedback post that you can vote on to help this feature get attention:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6034404-game-dvr-captures-party-game-chat

2. No, you cannot record your face within a DVR clip. You can broadcast with Twitch and you have the option to broadcast your Kinect within the game window, so you could download the clip from Twitch to accomplish this. You also have the option of opening
    your game DVR clips in Upload Studio and adding a Kinect windows there as well.

3. See #2.

4. You do not need a Kinect to record. If you do not have a Kinect instead of saying "Xbox, record that" you'll simple double-tap the Xbox button on your control then press X to record.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Record That feature not working - Similar Threads - Record feature working

2. grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...: ¿Podrían decirme por qué no soy capaz de hacer una grabación completa (quiero decir de video y sonido)?. La semana pasada lo hice sin problema y desde esta mañana el sistema solo graba la imagen,...
  3. September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature

in XboX Insiders
    September 5h Alpha Skip Ahead Update: Clip Recording changed / missing previous feature: [IMG] I am big fan of taking screenshots and recording clips. After the lastet Alpha Skip Update I noticed that the wording and also the options itself have changed. They cut a feature which I...
  4. Xbox Windows 10 background recording/record the last 30 seconds feature

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 background recording/record the last 30 seconds feature: Hello Everyone. I am having trouble with the Xbox Window 10 background recording (the feature that allows you to record things that happened 30 seconds ago). [img] The problem is that when...
  5. 4/29/16 New Xbox App Feature: 60 FPS Game Clip Recording!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4/29/16 New Xbox App Feature: 60 FPS Game Clip Recording!: Today we’re excited to bring a new feature to the Xbox App: 60 FPS game clip recording! To use this feature, your PC will need to meet the following requirements: • Have a video card capable of...
  6. How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?: I noticed that the game seems to automatically record jumps, etc.. I cannot find how to disable this without removing the feature from my XBox One all together, I don't want to have to go in and...
  7. Add Feature audio recording for game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Feature audio recording for game clips.: WHAT?!?! No automatic voice over recording???? To my surprise, I found game clips don't record audio. On the PS4, I can either record game play and the voice over records automatically or hit the...
  8. Xbox One Recording Features

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Recording Features: I'm the leader of a small gaming organization, we're planning on moving to Xbox One soon and I had a few questions about the recording features for the game. As I'm typically a P.C gamer so I'm...
  9. A post about the record/upload feature...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A post about the record/upload feature...: Does anybody else think its a bit silly to just make it say 'record that'? I mean, i want to choose when i start my recording! Multiple times i have tried to record something and it always cuts...
  10. Record that feature not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record that feature not working: When I give the Record That command the Kinect reads the command but the clip does not save, I think it started happening when the update came out, anyone else having this problem?...