Xbox one refund policy

Discus and support Xbox one refund policy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveGuy3, Jan 19, 2021.

1. DaveGuy3
    DaveGuy3 Guest

Xbox one refund policy

I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two payments of 65. Anyone know what number to ring to get this sort of thing fixed?? Update, not all the dlc
    I purchased is showing up as purchased and not letting me download.

:)

DaveGuy3, Jan 19, 2021
  2. GreyStormGaming Win User

Refund policy

For issues regarding billing and refunds, it is best to contact Xbox Support.
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Refund Policy

If your reason for requesting a refund was that it didn't work but it does work I can see why they might deny it.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund Policy

Hi Terroriser05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a refund. There are many factors to refunds that the refund team takes into consideration. Here is a Paragraph from the

digital refund terms

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

Also any previous refunds are taken into account. I know it is under 2 hours of use on the product.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund policy

Hello, first thing is the person who you gifted the game to would have to request the refund. Games played more than a certain amount of hours or owned for 14 days cant be refunded.
  6. KILLER X NB420 Win User

Refund policy

Hii my name is michael xbox name is killerxnb420 i want a refund on the black ops cold war cause i already have it and it made me biy it again like i have all of the proof that i already bought the game on december 12th sooo i want my refund cause you giys stole my money like really lo 91$ gone
Thema:

Xbox one refund policy

1. Xbox one refund policy - Similar Threads - refund policy

2. Refund policy?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy?: I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they...
  3. Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support: Earlier this week, I received an email stating that I had purchased an Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $24.99. I didn't do this, and nobody has access to my Xbox so I checked online....
  4. Refund policy is BS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy is BS: The 14 day/2 hour refund policy has got to be for some legal reason. I have used Xbox and windows for 12 years and have never requested a refund. But i just bought one to many broken games, so...
  5. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I tried refunding a game since it doesnt play very well for some reason (frequent FPS drops even after reseting, reinstalling, and power cycling). I was told I refunded too many games this year...
  6. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: A few months ago I tried to purchase some in game currency for a Battle Royal game. The purchase was not showing up so I made the purchase 3 more times, assuming the purchase never went through....
  7. Refund policy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy: I havent refunded a single thing this year, so i went to refund something because i didnt get the thing i paid for and it says exceded the amount of refunds within this year. Terrible system....
  8. Refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund policy: The refund policy is a total scam. You can't talk to anyone who can actually help you. I bought a game as a gift for a friend. The game has so many crashes and glitches that it is completely...
  9. Digital refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital refund policy: I requested a refund for a digitally purchased game and when selecting the game it told me the game was eligible, yet my request was denied and the reason given in the email was that the policy...
  10. Cyberpunk request Denied before Xbox changed its refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk request Denied before Xbox changed its refund policy: So, I got my refund request denied before the xbox team decided to change the refund policy about ceyberpunk 2077. Now I'm stuck and I can't do nothing because the refund page (also the manual...