xbox one refunds / fortnite

Discus and support xbox one refunds / fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP ! My 8 year old son has purchased $2500 worth of Fortnite digital items unauthorized by me. i followed xbox return policy but have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Ofam26, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Gary Ofam26
    Gary Ofam26 Guest

PLEASE HELP ! My 8 year old son has purchased $2500 worth of Fortnite digital items unauthorized by me. i followed xbox return policy but have been denied due to this being the 2nd time this year my son has done this. I do bear a certain amount of responsibility,
    but a child should not be able to access this amount of " in-app " purchases without some kind of notification to a parent or guardian. Anyone been thru this with a positive outcome? There is no way I can afford this, as my mortgage payment is now late and
    in jeopardy . ANY IDEAS ? Please contact me ASAP - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** THANK YOU!

:)

Gary Ofam26, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Siriusdish Win User

I don't know how to get your money back, but I would recommend NEVER saving your credit card details in a game, service, or product your children use.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello Im so sorry your going through this!!!!! Only REAL option is to remove your credit card info off of account...especially since this has happened before!! Not saying this is what your doing AT ALLLLL!!!! It was a time that people would just request
    refunds for things that they knew was purchased and it would just be returned. Now its been alot of safe guards put in place now so it cant happen. If its a child account a spending limit can be added. Anytime a purchase needs to be made it can be set to be
    approved ONLY by the parent. Cards dont have to be saved to the account. Purchases can also be blocked from account. My son is a teenager and I have his account blocked with $0 amount to be used. He used my card to buy a game one time when he was smaller and
    I cant trust it!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

PLEASE HELP ! My 8 year old son has purchased $2500 worth of Fortnite digital items unauthorized by me. i followed xbox return policy but have been denied due to this being the 2nd time this year my son has done this. I do bear a certain amount
    of responsibility, but a child should not be able to access this amount of " in-app " purchases without some kind of notification to a parent or guardian. Anyone been thru this with a positive outcome? There is no way I can afford this, as my mortgage payment
    is now late and in jeopardy . ANY IDEAS ? Please contact me ASAP - *** Email address is removed for privacy *** THANK YOU!
    There is actually a way to prevent these types of in app purchases.

You can set a spending limit

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/limits-on-the-money-in-your-microsoft-account-a37b3221-363b-e789-13cd-ff1641128004

You can even set a passcode to be required when making purchases as well

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/passkey-guest-key/passkey-purchases

That being said all you can do is reply to the denial email. I hate to say it and sound insensitive (your situation really does suck) but you probably wont get refunded. Main reason being is Microsoft has no way to take back in game currency purchases once
    they have been made so if they did refund you that $2500 it would be from their own pocket since its the owners of fortnite who have your money at this point.
  5. vidaazari Win User

Fortnite Travis Scott skin

Dear Xbox

I can’t repurchase the two items because they are not in the fortnite shop. So is their a way to get the to skins back and take back the refund.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

refund

Thema:

1. xbox one refunds / fortnite - Similar Threads - refunds fortnite

2. Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered: In August, I made four attempts at purchasing downloadable content through the Microsoft Xbox online service. Each attempt was for the same item, costing £7,99. On each occasion the transaction...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I need help! I have requested a refund request for the past 3 days. No one has ever emailed me. Please help. 9d85e1f0-6e4a-433d-b722-3cea4d128fac
  4. I changed my mind on a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my mind on a refund: I bought FIFA 20 ultimate edition, I bought the wrong version so I requested a refund request, but however, I have changed my mind and want to keep the game. I have tried contacting live support...
  5. Rimborso e cancellazione erronea acquisto Fortnite[Refund and cancellation erroneous...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rimborso e cancellazione erronea acquisto Fortnite[Refund and cancellation erroneous...: Buongiorno, ho gi parlato a lungo via email, con il servizio clienti Fortnite, che mi ha rimandato a voi. Mi è scomparso un acquisto fatto il 23.04 per colpa di un disguido che vado a...
  6. Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded: I logged into my Fornite account on my xbox today and saw that the Finn skin and Riot Control Baton that I had purchased were missing from my locker and that only 1900 v-bucks were refunded when...
  7. I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to request a refund my son spent on fortnite: I would like to request a refund please. My son who is 8 years of age spent £178.90 on fortnite skins and other products including £3.99 on robloxs. He did not have permission and I have spoke to...
  8. Fortnite Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Refund: Can someone please tell me how do i contact epic games to give me back my vbucks? I purchased the Nog Ops and now i regret buying it, i have 0 refunds left. Can please someone help me? I rlly want...
  9. Refund For Fortnite battle royal starter pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund For Fortnite battle royal starter pack: I mistakenly purchased fortnite battle royal starter pack on April 5 2018. I don't want it plus itwas not my paypal to charge anyway. Order # is 4454178959 0ed376fd-8456-43ca-9104-d76e34aa4c79
  10. Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund my purchase please. I accidentipy purchased 1000 v bucks on fortnite battle that i need ...: I accidentally purchase 1000 v bucks for $9.99 on fortnite battle royale. Please refund the purchase i still have the v bucks unspent and i need the money for rent....