XBOX One Region Free

Discus and support XBOX One Region Free in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to make my Xbox region free? I got some DVD's from Brittain I'd like to watch. 2a6eb767-0d85-4c4b-9a0f-58dd6d5014a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HolyCrayfish726, Aug 23, 2019.

1. XBOX One Region Free

Is there a way to make my Xbox region free? I got some DVD's from Brittain I'd like to watch.

:)

HolyCrayfish726, Aug 23, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Backward compatibility region locked?

from what I've read, the Xbox One console is region free, except China?
    Though Xbox One is region free for games, all the Xbox 360 games are not region free.
  3. banej Win User

DLC games - are they region locked?

Xbox One DLCs are region free whereas Xbox 360 DLCs are region locked.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Supposedly Region Free?

Thats strange. The xbox one is region free and so are xbox one games. Even digital codes are region free. Are you sure you didnt buy a 360 game ?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

play xbox one out of country (i order a day one xbox one on amazon but i dont live in usa will it work when i got it ..i live near aruba)

True, all I was saying that the Xbox One won't be totally region free. The OP may have read "region free" and think everything on the console would be region free (which it obviously isnt)
  6. Smwutches Win User

XBox One X

Xbox Ones are region free.
Thema:

XBOX One Region Free

1. XBOX One Region Free - Similar Threads - Region Free

2. Region free blu ray discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free blu ray discs.: I recently purchased a set of blu ray discs that were advertised as region free. Microsoft says that region free discs will play on any xbox one console, but the blu ray player app will not...
  3. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase: the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country a lot of us have friends or family members in different...
  4. game for XBOX One region free ?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    game for XBOX One region free ?????: Hey, I just bought a Just Dance 2019 from Amazon, and I dont know if this will work in my Xbox one S at home, since I live in Europe. I read the cover of the disc and is not mentioned about NTSC...
  5. Are box games free region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are box games free region?: Hello, I live in Belgium and in three weeks I go on vacation to the USA. I would like to buy Red Dead Redemtpion 2 in the USA, but will it work on my xbox in Belgium? Thanks for your help !...
  6. XBOX 360 NBA 2K18 Region Free or Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 NBA 2K18 Region Free or Locked?: Hey Guys just wanna know if NBA 2K18 is region free or region locked on XBOX 360. ff1a9d46-5806-4bad-afde-256233cdc455
  7. Region free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free games: Hello guys I have a Xbox 360 NTSC console and I shifted to India now I can't buy NTSC games here so I wanted to ask whether the following games are region free The games that I'm going to buy are...
  8. PES 2018 Region Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PES 2018 Region Free?: Hello, my name is Yuri. I live in Brazil, however I own a European Xbox 360 console. I would like to know if the new game PES 2018 has region lock or is region free, because I want to buy the...
  9. Xbox one DVD region free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one DVD region free?: hey, i just order a tv series from Austrailia and just found out it is a region 4 copy. Can my US xbox one play dvds coded in region 4? Thank you. 38761a3a-d285-4b0c-8a37-84b9e975378f
  10. Xbox 360 region free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 region free games: Hello guys I have a Xbox 360 NTSC console and I shifted to India now I can't buy NTSC games here so I wanted to ask whether the following games are region free The games that I'm going to buy are...