Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

Discus and support Xbox one Repair. Is it lost? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnemicWheat598, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:54 AM.

1. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on the devices support section it says it's still on it's way
    to them. What I'm wondering is if that's normal? Does it take longer for them to update the status? Or is it lost? I just wanna know before I try and contact Microsoft support.

:)

AnemicWheat598, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  2. Hordie Win User

Xbox One repair

Hi HappyJorge,

Noises as you said and generally hardware related. If you don't do anything with the request it will just fall off and nothing will happen. If the noise comes back and you are out of your warranty period then you will need to pay the cost for the repair.
    My advise is if you're close to the end of your warranty then it may be a good idea to get it serviced for free.

Hope this helps.
  3. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox one repair

These stories are getting more and more common, What's happening microsoft?
  4. DAYWALKER7 Win User

Xbox One Repair

good luck with that. Ive been waiting 1 hour and one minute to talk to customer support
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

XBOX ONE repair

When you get your Xbox back from repair, make sure it's plugged into a wall outlet. Try not to use a power strip.

If you paid for your repair, you should be getting another 90 days of warranty after your repair.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Xbox one repair

yeah, I heard it gets shipped off to Mexico for repair. Seems crazy.
Thema:

Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

1. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost? - Similar Threads - Repair lost

2. Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC: Hello I got a repair service order on the 15th of this month and sent my Xbox in to be repaired on the 17th. It would only turn on for a few seconds before shutting itself off. I just had it...
  3. Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?: So, my xbox one died x in September after only a few months. I sent it off to the repair centre in Germany using UPS at the start of October. I get an email saying its been received, and am told...
  4. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...
  5. Factory reset by Microsoft during repair, all game saves now lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory reset by Microsoft during repair, all game saves now lost.: I sent console in for disk player not reading disk. I have been off line with my console for three months due to no internet, all my games are backed up on a 2TB external HDD (50+ games). All my...
  6. Xbox One X Scorpio Repair - Lost Collectable Retail Packaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Scorpio Repair - Lost Collectable Retail Packaging: Hi, My Xbox One X Scorpio Edition had a fault and I sent it off in original packaging for repair. When it came back it came back brown-boxed. So what happened to my collectable console...
  7. whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?: not sure if this is the right section. i recently sent my xbox one off for repair it was received by the repair centre on the 30th and was repaired on the 31st now its the 6th and they still...
  8. Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sent for Repair Instead Received New Console, Have Now Lost All Recent Save Data: Hi There, as the above reads I recently sent my Xbox One console in for repair, issue being wireless adapter fail in the console itself. From the issue obviously no game saves were being backed up...
  9. All saved games lost after warranty repair on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    All saved games lost after warranty repair on Xbox 360: I recently got my Xbox 360 (or an Xbox 360, anyway) back after waiting a few weeks for a warranty repair and discovered that all of my saved games were gone. The product had a defect that caused...
  10. All saved games lost after warranty repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All saved games lost after warranty repair.: I just got my Xbox 360 (or an Xbox 360, anyway) back after waiting a few weeks for a warranty repair and discovered that all of my saved games were gone. The product had a defect so it stopped...