Xbox One Repair Questions

Discus and support Xbox One Repair Questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I have my original Xbox One repaired and sent back to me? I also received an email asking me to reply back to them stating they did not have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Renita02, May 14, 2022.

1. Renita02
    Renita02 Guest

Can I have my original Xbox One repaired and sent back to me? I also received an email asking me to reply back to them stating they did not have any storm grey Xbox One S but they have a white Xbox One X. I replied like they asked and I got this email Thank you for contacting Microsoft Xbox Customer Support. You have reached an unmonitored alias. For assistance, please visit http://www.xbox.com

:)

Renita02, May 14, 2022
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox one repair question.

Hey there KAY FANGINS!

If you have a support related question, please go ahead and create a new thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  3. Mr Feud Win User

xbox one repair question.

Mine also says this I'm in the UK but its being repaired in Germany i sent it on Monday it got there today so about 5 working days i should hear back? Is that correct or does it just depend on how busy they are.
  4. VocablePuma65 Win User

So how long did it take guys? Cause I'm in the same situation. Status has been at received at service for a few days now
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

mine has been saying my order is being processed since Tuesday the 9th. my console was shipped to texas repair center on the 4th and got there on the 6th, just ahead of the winter storms that whacked texas.

I've been waiting for three days now so I'm in the same boat you are. getting old here as this has happened to me before. don't expect your xbox one back before 3 weeks. I've sent two xbox 360s in for repair and never have gotten them back in less than 3
    weeks.
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Sadly, Microsoft no longer repairs Xbox One Original consoles.

You can visit any local electronics repair shop and ask them to repair your console.

I hope that helps! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Repair Questions - Similar Threads - Repair Questions

2. Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas: Hello. I sent my Series X in for repair. I checked the status a little while ago and it shows that a shipping label has been created for the return of my original console. I'm assuming it's my...
  3. Xbox Series X Repair Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Repair Question: Hey guys! I was curious about the process with Series X repairs. I am about to send in my console for such because it has been freezing and turning off whenever I open the sidebar on every game....
  4. Xbox series X warranty service repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty service repair question: I've discovered that the disc drive on my xbox series x (purchased from online bundle from gamestop) does not function correctly. The disc gets stuck halfway when being pulled in, as if any disc...
  5. Series X repair question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X repair question.: Sent my series X in for repair a few weeks ago, and was informed today that it was being sent back. Yet on my manage devices, it's now showing a console with a new serial number and, randomly my...
  6. Xbox one x warranty repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x warranty repair question: Hi, I just wanted to ask something, i sent my xbox one x for warranty repair and warranty was due to expire on the 30th of november last month, the order was marked as processing on 26th, will...
  7. Xbox device repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox device repair question: 1)When i send my xbox to repair do i just send my xbox and only my xbox but not the hdmi cable and the power cable only to the xbox console 2)and if i dont have a printer do i take it to my ups...
  8. Quick question About Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question About Repairs: My Xbox is on but my TV says no signal so and I've tried all the troubleshooting methods, and I guess the problem is coming from the hardware. My Xbox warranty had already expired last year so I...
  9. Replacement/Repair form question

in XboX Insiders
    Replacement/Repair form question: Im filling out a form to replace my controller when it asked me this: Please look for the number on the controller in this format XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX (10 digits - 6 digits). This is located behind...
  10. Repair Centre Questions (Xbox Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Centre Questions (Xbox Controller): Hi all, So I sent off an Elite Controller Series 2 off to be repaired in Germany. Now I am assuming there is a longer wait than normal due to CO-VID 19 even though I haven't been notified and I...