XBox One Repairs

Discus and support XBox One Repairs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Day, can any one advise me where would be the best place in Durban KZN to take my XBox one is for repairs? 6f8ccb14-75e3-4fe0-a691-e2ea23d928b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun_Mc, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. Shaun_Mc
    Shaun_Mc Guest

XBox One Repairs

Good Day, can any one advise me where would be the best place in Durban KZN to take my XBox one is for repairs?

:)

2. Hordie Win User

Xbox One repair

Hi HappyJorge,

Noises as you said and generally hardware related. If you don't do anything with the request it will just fall off and nothing will happen. If the noise comes back and you are out of your warranty period then you will need to pay the cost for the repair.
    My advise is if you're close to the end of your warranty then it may be a good idea to get it serviced for free.

Hope this helps.
  3. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox one repair

These stories are getting more and more common, What's happening microsoft?
  4. DAYWALKER7 Win User

Xbox One Repair

good luck with that. Ive been waiting 1 hour and one minute to talk to customer support
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

XBOX ONE repair

When you get your Xbox back from repair, make sure it's plugged into a wall outlet. Try not to use a power strip.

If you paid for your repair, you should be getting another 90 days of warranty after your repair.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Xbox one repair

yeah, I heard it gets shipped off to Mexico for repair. Seems crazy.
Thema:

XBox One Repairs

1. XBox One Repairs - Similar Threads - Repairs

2. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  3. Anybody knows how to fix this issue with windows's infinite repair looo

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody knows how to fix this issue with windows's infinite repair looo: [IMG] submitted by /u/AliGamer3000 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.: Late september i had to send my Xbox One X in to get fixed. Inside of the console’s disc drive i had a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. With my console being broken j was unable to get the game...
  5. How much would Xbox one s repair cost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much would Xbox one s repair cost?: All I know is that my console will not turn on, i got it from a friend and it is out of warranty. What would a same unit replacement cost? And what would a normal repair cost?...
  6. xbox repair time

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox repair time: i sent my xbox one x to repair just wondering how long it takes for it to get back to me sent it last week?? 63733704-d971-43b2-ab67-ed4a932b1aa5
  7. Elite Series 2 Repair (help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Repair (help): I have a series 2 controller that I need to have exchanged or repaired. I've been trying for 4 days now to get a service order processed. Please don't say go to...
  8. problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany: Hi, I am Sebastian from Germany nice to cybermeet you all. :). I´ll come right to it. My Xbox One X started having random graphic issues. So Ive send it in for repair. Ive choosed the "Same...
  9. How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?: I really dont mind if its live chat, on the phone, or via email - but i need to speak to a human, the automated system sends me into an infinite loop of AI Gatekeepers who direct me to answers to...
  10. What is happening with the german repair centre?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is happening with the german repair centre?: i started a service repair for my Elite series 2 controller still under warranty, posted it off as soon as i could via the prepaid shipping ups label, received a text from UPS saying its been...