XBox One Repairs

Discus and support XBox One Repairs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Day, can any one advise me where would be the best place in Durban KZN to take my XBox one is for repairs? 6f8ccb14-75e3-4fe0-a691-e2ea23d928b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun_Mc, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Shaun_Mc
    Shaun_Mc Guest

XBox One Repairs

Good Day, can any one advise me where would be the best place in Durban KZN to take my XBox one is for repairs?

:)

Shaun_Mc, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Hordie Win User

Xbox One repair

Hi HappyJorge,

Noises as you said and generally hardware related. If you don't do anything with the request it will just fall off and nothing will happen. If the noise comes back and you are out of your warranty period then you will need to pay the cost for the repair.
    My advise is if you're close to the end of your warranty then it may be a good idea to get it serviced for free.

Hope this helps.
  3. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox one repair

These stories are getting more and more common, What's happening microsoft?
  4. DAYWALKER7 Win User

Xbox One Repair

good luck with that. Ive been waiting 1 hour and one minute to talk to customer support
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

XBOX ONE repair

When you get your Xbox back from repair, make sure it's plugged into a wall outlet. Try not to use a power strip.

If you paid for your repair, you should be getting another 90 days of warranty after your repair.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Xbox one repair

yeah, I heard it gets shipped off to Mexico for repair. Seems crazy.
Thema:

XBox One Repairs

1. XBox One Repairs - Similar Threads - Repairs

2. Xbox elite series 1 (1698) repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 (1698) repair: Does anyone know how I can get my elite series 1 controller repaired? 3rd party or Microsoft. be015d18-52ff-4a5a-9ea0-d85cd37cd063
  3. My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite Controller and my other controllers are in need of repair: My controllers are in need of repair. I have an Xbox Elite controller, the white controller that comes with the Xbox one S, and the Black controller that comes with the Xbox One. I’ve had my Elite...
  4. Xbox elite controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair: So my friend dropped my controller and now anytime I plug in a headset there is no volume it also say there in no headset detected. So I wondering i could repair that?...
  5. Warranty regarding service repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty regarding service repair: So, i recently got a service rapair of a xbox elite series 2, it came in and i checked serial number to find it did not change but the colour it was written it did meaning the unit was replaced,...
  6. Console repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console repair: Hi, Im having troubles to reach the repair support in Mexico. Can someone help me with the phone number, link or mail to contact them? 5548782b-0bd8-42ad-94ca-4be15f5b7d3f
  7. Xbox One Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Repair: Can I still send my xbox one to microsoft for repair? 1a3b8c02-65ae-412f-b701-a4d7dc4982f9
  8. Xbox repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair service: Hi all i need some help. About 1-2 weeks have passed since i sent my xbox one x off to be repaired and for about 6 days ive had no update. All i see is that my device is ready for pick up by ups...
  9. Tried sending my controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried sending my controller for repair: I have filled the form under the warranty repair/ replace process but is keeps saying 'there is a problem at our end please try again later' that is the 10th time i have tried can i get some...
  10. xbox one s repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s repair: how much would it be to repair the outlet part of the HDMI on the Xbox one s 484c15d1-0784-4f9c-b753-df97e7bb7896