XBOX ONE REQUEST

Discus and support XBOX ONE REQUEST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A MINECRAFT XBOX ONE SERVER.I ONLY WANT TO PLAY.I KNOW IT HASNT COME OUT YET BUT IF YOUR READING THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT THEN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanicWig9008885, Jan 25, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE REQUEST

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A MINECRAFT XBOX ONE SERVER.I ONLY WANT TO PLAY.I KNOW IT HASNT COME OUT YET BUT IF YOUR READING THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT THEN INVITE ME A SEND A MESSAGE TELLING ME TO JOIN THE MINECRAFT SETRVER.THANKS

:)

PanicWig9008885, Jan 25, 2014
  2. MRC00K13
    MRC00K13 Guest
    XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

Found out why it takes so long for Microsoft to fix/service your console. They shipped your device to Laredo, TX and then take it down to Mexico. They aren't even serviced in the US. They were done with it days ago, it's in transit now for 5 days. Kind of
    a weak business, can't even keep it in the states.

MRC00K13, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Xbox One Feature Request

Hey there damcck! That is an excellent idea!

I suggest heading over to feedback.xbox.com and posting your idea there. That is the best place to get your suggestions to the appropriate teams. When you're done, take a look around for other ideas that
    you like and be sure to vote on them as well! =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 25, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

It is great that you guys have ideas on how to improve xbox one. However, this is a support forum which is dedicated to helping users who are having issues with the console. Make a post in the feedback forums found here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  5. TheJackah Win User

Xbox one preview request

Hey awall213,

Please only ask for invites in the Community Discussion sections.
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

Xbox One Feature request!

I seriously doubt that coming to market.. Alternatively, you could buy the digital version of your games and then be able to switch between them without having to swap discs in and out of the tray.
  7. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

8. JayT504 Win User

Xbox One Feature Request!

It will be added back to the new dashboard in one of the later updates. The dashboard is slowly being built up with new features so we can test each feature fully for bugs.
Thema:

XBOX ONE REQUEST

1. XBOX ONE REQUEST - Similar Threads - REQUEST

2. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I requested a refund for a add on for gears 5 because i bought the wrong thing. I got my request DENIED for no reason they did not email me why they just said cas closed can a microsoft moderator...
  3. Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness: Hello, I would like to request Microsoft to allow all users of Xbox One to be able to select the brightness of their controllers' XBOX button light. I know that whoever has a connected Kinect...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of July 31st, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 31st, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Xbox One elite series 2 replacement request issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite series 2 replacement request issue: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox One Elite series 2 controller. My RB Button is faulty and when I press it once, every now and again it will do 2 inputs. It has been Impossible to get in...
  6. Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!: Hello! It would make me so happy if the xbox team could do a small favor for me! These 2 games on xbox game pass are the best and theyre my favorite games and i am very good the. Bottom line is, i...
  7. Request of item tester

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request of item tester: I am a simple minor just trying to be an item tester for xbox one thing am bad at is returning stuff one thing am good at is being honest me being honest sure will work for a job like this dont...
  8. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of July 24th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 24th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. I have some requests for games that I hope Microsoft, will make compatible for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have some requests for games that I hope Microsoft, will make compatible for Xbox One: Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper This amazing crime-solving video game, pitting the fictional detective against one of history's most infamous serial killers, is a masterpiece! Tales of...