XBOX ONE REQUEST

Discus and support XBOX ONE REQUEST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A MINECRAFT XBOX ONE SERVER.I ONLY WANT TO PLAY.I KNOW IT HASNT COME OUT YET BUT IF YOUR READING THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT THEN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanicWig9008885, Jan 25, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE REQUEST

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A MINECRAFT XBOX ONE SERVER.I ONLY WANT TO PLAY.I KNOW IT HASNT COME OUT YET BUT IF YOUR READING THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT THEN INVITE ME A SEND A MESSAGE TELLING ME TO JOIN THE MINECRAFT SETRVER.THANKS

:)

PanicWig9008885, Jan 25, 2014
  2. MRC00K13
    MRC00K13 Guest
    XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

Found out why it takes so long for Microsoft to fix/service your console. They shipped your device to Laredo, TX and then take it down to Mexico. They aren't even serviced in the US. They were done with it days ago, it's in transit now for 5 days. Kind of
    a weak business, can't even keep it in the states.

MRC00K13, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Xbox One Feature Request

Hey there damcck! That is an excellent idea!

I suggest heading over to feedback.xbox.com and posting your idea there. That is the best place to get your suggestions to the appropriate teams. When you're done, take a look around for other ideas that
    you like and be sure to vote on them as well! =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 25, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

It is great that you guys have ideas on how to improve xbox one. However, this is a support forum which is dedicated to helping users who are having issues with the console. Make a post in the feedback forums found here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  5. TheJackah Win User

Xbox one preview request

Hey awall213,

Please only ask for invites in the Community Discussion sections.
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

Xbox One Feature request!

I seriously doubt that coming to market.. Alternatively, you could buy the digital version of your games and then be able to switch between them without having to swap discs in and out of the tray.
  7. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

8. JayT504 Win User

Xbox One Feature Request!

It will be added back to the new dashboard in one of the later updates. The dashboard is slowly being built up with new features so we can test each feature fully for bugs.
Thema:

XBOX ONE REQUEST

1. XBOX ONE REQUEST - Similar Threads - REQUEST

2. Request a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a call: I call 18004myxbox it gives me a link saying to click request a call! Been going back and forth for an hour now, can not request a call anywhere! How do I friggen talk to someone!!!...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of November 15th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 15th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request: I get pretty poor performance on xCloud and I am pretty sure it is because of my phone (I have the Galaxy S7 edge). I haven't tested it on my wife's phone (though I plan to today, she has the...
  5. BRUTE FORCE Request to make it playble for xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRUTE FORCE Request to make it playble for xbox one x: Hi everybody I have a xbox one x and I would like to play with BRUTE FORCE from xbox first generation.. I tried already but it does not work... Can somebody help me?...
  6. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  7. Request

in XboX Insiders
    Request: We have the clock when pressing the "x" button on the controller can we get the date under or above said time? It can't be that hard to code the date into the current area... Can we try to...
  8. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  9. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  10. friends request

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends request: Hi, I have problems with friend requests from my friends. some friends have disappeared from friendships, and every time I try to add them again, I am prevented with the word error .... I would...