xbox one, resolution problem.

Discus and support xbox one, resolution problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I change the resolution on my xbox from 720p to 1080p it goes orange/green but I can still see what on the screen, when its on 720p it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jezalc, Oct 7, 2019.

1. jezalc
    jezalc Guest

When I change the resolution on my xbox from 720p to 1080p it goes orange/green but I can still see what on the screen, when its on 720p it is perfectly fine. the orage stuff is not meant to be there and when I leave that screen it covers the whole screen,
    the picture where there is blue is how its meant to be but the one with orange is the bad one

please help
    xbox one, resolution problem. [​IMG]

xbox one, resolution problem. [​IMG]

:)

jezalc, Oct 7, 2019
  2. The Wee Bear Win User

Xbox One Resolution problems.

Have you tried altering your hdmi setting to auto detect or vice versa? Remove any discs and try holding power button wth eject button to boot up in safe video mode and then reapply the correct setting. Worth a try maybe.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jezalc,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This is an issue with the TV resolution itself. You will need to use the manual or contact manufacturer as to why it is showing these colors. As 1080p is now a normal resolution for the console.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Rjcrane Win User

Hi Ecztasie,

Are you part of the Xbox One Update Preview Program?

Mite be worth trying a hard restart by hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
  5. Yeah Im Kawaii Win User

It was on auto detect, i needed to change it manually, but when i turn off my Xbox One, it goes back to auto detect and its on 480p again !
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Do you have the signal going through another device? Something like a capture card or a receiver?

A couple things I would check on, would first be color settings for the Xbox One (not the TV, since we know it can display normal in 720). Keep it on 1080,

and adjust the color settings to see if that might resolve it.
    Another thing to check would be the HDMI cable. There are different standards of HDMI, and you'd want to check that you have one that is capable of 1080 and doesn't have any other issues producing
    that 1080 signal.
Thema:

1. xbox one, resolution problem. - Similar Threads - resolution problem

2. Resolution Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution Problem: When I change my resolution after the black screen of death scenario my tv says no signal, then it turns back on with the original resolution I had before. pls help...
  3. Resolution problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution problems: My xbox wont change resolution it is stuck in low resolution mode even though my tv is able to be in 1080p ccccce06-db88-4203-8aad-0259dff35d6c
  4. Resolution problems on my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution problems on my xbox one s: Hi guys i wanted to know, my xbox only display 480p but when i change my resolution to 720p or 1080p the screen goes black or it flickers with red dots. What could the problem be?...
  5. Problems with Hollow Knigth resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Hollow Knigth resolution: I was playing Hollow Knigth via game pass and i started to have some resolution problems when i start the game. First only a black screen was shown(whith audio), so i tried to go windowed mode and...
  6. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  7. Problem displaying in 1080p resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem displaying in 1080p resolution: I've played with my console ans this tv for the past 2 years without any problems, until last week. The screen of my console take half or 2/3 of my tv screen, instead taking all of it. I checked...
  8. Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]: Bonjour, Je joue depuis environ 2 ans avec la même Xbox One S et la même TV en 1080p (option par défaut de base) sans avoir de problèmes. Mais lorsque j'ai allumé ma console hier soir pour...
  9. Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass: I recently bought the Xbox PC game pass, and tried some games, but i have a strange problem. I tried two games, Bards Tale IV and Outer Worlds, and both have a problem with their resolution, which...
  10. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem: Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving. 209d21cc-2ccc-46e1-a472-c1f124f78482