xbox one, resolution problem.

Discus and support xbox one, resolution problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I change the resolution on my xbox from 720p to 1080p it goes orange/green but I can still see what on the screen, when its on 720p it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jezalc, Oct 7, 2019.

1. jezalc
    jezalc Guest

When I change the resolution on my xbox from 720p to 1080p it goes orange/green but I can still see what on the screen, when its on 720p it is perfectly fine. the orage stuff is not meant to be there and when I leave that screen it covers the whole screen,
    the picture where there is blue is how its meant to be but the one with orange is the bad one

please help
    xbox one, resolution problem. [​IMG]

xbox one, resolution problem. [​IMG]

:)

jezalc, Oct 7, 2019
  2. The Wee Bear Win User

Xbox One Resolution problems.

Have you tried altering your hdmi setting to auto detect or vice versa? Remove any discs and try holding power button wth eject button to boot up in safe video mode and then reapply the correct setting. Worth a try maybe.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jezalc,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This is an issue with the TV resolution itself. You will need to use the manual or contact manufacturer as to why it is showing these colors. As 1080p is now a normal resolution for the console.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Rjcrane Win User

Hi Ecztasie,

Are you part of the Xbox One Update Preview Program?

Mite be worth trying a hard restart by hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
  5. Yeah Im Kawaii Win User

It was on auto detect, i needed to change it manually, but when i turn off my Xbox One, it goes back to auto detect and its on 480p again !
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Do you have the signal going through another device? Something like a capture card or a receiver?

A couple things I would check on, would first be color settings for the Xbox One (not the TV, since we know it can display normal in 720). Keep it on 1080,

and adjust the color settings to see if that might resolve it.
    Another thing to check would be the HDMI cable. There are different standards of HDMI, and you'd want to check that you have one that is capable of 1080 and doesn't have any other issues producing
    that 1080 signal.
Thema:

1. xbox one, resolution problem. - Similar Threads - resolution problem

2. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem: Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving. 209d21cc-2ccc-46e1-a472-c1f124f78482
  3. Xbox One X HDMI Resolution Problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Resolution Problem.: I purchased an Xbox One X at Christmas Time 2018. My son has been having problems with the Resolution, and the HDMI cable/port working. He has tried 4 different cables, and owns the Battlefield 5...
  4. Problème résolution 3840x1080 sur Xbox One S [3840x1080 resolution problem on Xbox One S ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème résolution 3840x1080 sur Xbox One S [3840x1080 resolution problem on Xbox One S ]: Hello, Je dispose d'un écran Samsung de résolution 3840x1080 ainsi qu'une Xbox one S Cet écran est branché en HDMI sur ma console, et l'image apparaît mais elle est "écrasée", déformée. J'ai...
  5. Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S: When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  6. Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with screen resolution when playing some DVDs on Xbox one S: When I play some DVDs on my Xbox one S, the screen resolution for the film comes out in a square picture 3 x 3. Yet when I play this same DVD in my blu-ray player, it plays perfectly in...
  7. PLEASURE AND NON-RESOLUTION OF THE LIVE GOLD PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASURE AND NON-RESOLUTION OF THE LIVE GOLD PROBLEM: I signed the live gold at the end of last month so that I could get the Tomb Raider game that is available until the day 15/01 and I can not download it in xbox one! It's a shame this service is...
  8. problems with resolution xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with resolution xbox one x: Xbox one x support 1440p pc monitor? i have a 1440p monitor but not visible option 1440p...only 1080p or 720p......help me please... my monitor is new and the model is lenovo L24Q-10...
  9. Xbox 1 resolution problems on a ROKU TCL TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 resolution problems on a ROKU TCL TV: Has anyone had problems with the Xbox 1 being stuck in the 640 resolution? Ever since the update on I downloaded on 11/3/17, my Xbox has been stuck in the lowest setting resolution. I have tried...
  10. Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.: Hey guys I recently picked up a Game Capture HD, and it came with no manual since I did get it used (used once all components were included). I hooked it up to, I think a 22 in Sceptre LCD TV. I...