Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved

Discus and support Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my son's Xbox One is 6 months old, just back from being sent off for repair - still turning itself off! Where do we go from here?! Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatherineJW, Oct 6, 2019.

1. CatherineJW
    CatherineJW Guest

Hi, my son's Xbox One is 6 months old, just back from being sent off for repair - still turning itself off! Where do we go from here?!

Thanks

:)

CatherineJW, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order

Troubleshoot service order issues

My device was returned with no service performed

The service center inspects your product upon arrival. If no service is performed (repair or exchange), we’ll return the product and send you a communication with info about why the service wasn’t performed.

I received a damaged or non-functioning device from the service center

If you receive a damaged serviced product or one that’s not working, contact Customer Support. Do not return the product to the service center without first reporting the issue.

The device I received is incorrect, incomplete, or missing

Contact Customer Support for help in these cases.

Note Microsoft is not responsible for the loss of any additional products or accessories (such as a power supply, controller, or game disc) that you included with the product when you sent it in for service.

The seal on my console is broken

Some Xbox consoles have plastic tape over a screw that must be removed to open the console. A broken seal does not affect your warranty coverage but opening and modifying a console to disable security, gain an unfair advantage, or degrade other users’ gaming
    experiences will void your warranty. If you open and damage your console, your warranty will not cover any damage you cause. See the exclusions in the

Manufacturer’s Limited Hardware Warranty & Agreement
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I Think if you send for Microsoft Warranty so you need open other Ticket informing they about this trouble
  4. Mrs Krash Win User

Xbox Fitness internet connection problems

Seriously, not working again today. It's completely worthless hit or miss like this. These network issues need to get resolved or there are going to be a lot of xbox one returns.
  5. kubindad Win User

Xbox one repair issues

Email from support, new repair number and return label to send in my box for repair! Had fed ex package and ship it. Today is the 27th, let's see how long before repair is done, and what condition my Xbox is sent back in. Keeping my fingers crossed that
    this issue is almost done.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Never again!!! Birthday fail!

I had a day one xbox one issue and had to return a brand new console never used to MS for repair
Thema:

1. Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved - Similar Threads - returned repair today

2. returning for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning for repairs: the steps that they send you in the confirmation email to get your console fixed, One of the steps says to have everything cleared off of it. I have an error E105 and I tried to the bind and eject...
  3. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair- Return Shipping: I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they would have used UPS to return it to me) on...
  4. Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.: My problem is that I have submitted my xbox elite controller to be repaired and my shipping status still says they have not received it yet. The problem is that the shipping service I used is...
  5. Repair Order - have not recieved return label email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order - have not recieved return label email: Hello, I have an Xbox One X with several problems: -0x87DD0003 -0x80070490 -0x8007045d -0x80070570 -0x80831002 -E105 System Error -E203 System Error -And a few other intermittent issues...
  6. XBOX 1 X returned from Msoft repair centre still faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 X returned from Msoft repair centre still faulty: Can any one please tell me how to get help My xbox 1 x was returned to Msoft germany for repair as it would not boot It was returned to me still faulty. Hang on boot and now no audio Detailed...
  7. XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.: Hi I returned my XBOX ONE PROJECT SCORPIO edition console in just its box as requested with no leads, games etc - but the box has not been returned to myself. How do I contact somebody to get my...
  8. Email address for Microsoft repairs/ returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email address for Microsoft repairs/ returns: Hi all. I need to contact someone about a broken trigger on a controller from the design Iab i purchased for my son for XMas. I can't for the life of me find a contact email address. Can anyone...
  9. Process after returning xbox for out of warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Process after returning xbox for out of warranty repair/replacement: I returned my grandsons xbox one s for out of warranty repair/replacement, I have received confirmation from UPS that it has been delivered to Germany but have received nothing from Microsoft....
  10. Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order: Greetings, I've met some serious issues with my Xbox One X, issues that have been affecting the console constantly since launch (I purchased the console the day after it was released....