Xbox one rewards not working

Discus and support Xbox one rewards not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i have completed most if the xbox microsoft rewards apart from the minecraft challenge but im not getting the points from the completed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danzo123, May 10, 2019.

1. danzo123
    danzo123 Guest

hello i have completed most if the xbox microsoft rewards apart from the minecraft challenge but im not getting the points from the completed challenges,

it shows a green tick next to the achivement earned but when i click to get the points it takes me back to the main screen and i havnt been awarded the points?

:)

danzo123, May 10, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live rewards on xbox one

Xbox rewards doesn't recognise anything done on the xbox one at the moment but they are working on it.
  3. Jujuthelioness Win User

Having the same quest problem on xbox but on pc everything works hopefully it will register for us and get the points for the quest by june 2
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

On my end, it takes a couple days to register. If you don't see anything in a couple days. I'd contact support
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

For me they are working just fine...
  6. Christyna64 Win User

You would need to contact Microsoft Rewards for this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
Thema:

1. Xbox one rewards not working - Similar Threads - rewards working

2. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  3. Reward code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward code not working: Hi, I was sent a code for a discount in the Microsoft store. I’ve just gone to redeem it (well before the July 2019 deadline mentioned) but I get a message saying the code had expired! Is there...
  4. microsoft rewards not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards not working: When i go to redeem anything it says "there is a problem with your order or account" but when i go to play flip and win it works?? anyone else? 94cd6204-1ea1-45d5-ad8e-0c1d4d9f5bd0
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working: Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK 5a04a317-892c-439e-b8ed-ed2694338251
  6. Microsoft rewards not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards not working: Microsoft rewards not working can't cash in points 8ea45a1c-1486-4e9e-96ac-a8d327766c0d
  7. Microsoft rewards not working for achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not working for achievements.: For the Microsoft rewards I was working on the game pass one where you're supposed to get achievements in specific games . I got the achievements but it didn't give me the points and still says to...
  8. Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working: As per the subject box, no matter which link I try or browser I use the quiz will not start - anyone else having the same problem or does anyone know how to fix the it?...
  9. Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working: I just logged in and did my daily bing rewards search. I decided to check the "Redeem" section because from time to time there will be deals on MS gift cards. I found one - 25% off. I clicked...
  10. Microsoft rewards points not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points not working: I keep getting this error, when i try to redeem a microsft gift card online.. i have enough points.. i have sent in at least 3 tickets ect its going on 2 weeks and i still cant redeem my points...