Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?

Discus and support Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElainaLycan, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ElainaLycan
    ElainaLycan Guest

Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery exploding, and not being able to buy a replacement controller, I was wondering if the Voucher that came with my
    bundle ever expired as I may be gifting it to a close friend as they'd enjoy it a lot more than me.

One the GamePass side it said that the trial expired on June 30th, 2018(almost a year now) but I was assuming that was the GamePass portion, but I feel like I'm assuming the best of the situation and would hate to excite someone over this card if it isn't
    viable anymore. I'd appreciate any advice, I tried asking for an official customer support rep but it's been queuing me later and later so I gave up.

:)

ElainaLycan, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ElainaLycan Win User

So how exactly can I test it without using it? Just to be sure?
  3. Allebas Win User

Also, the trial for Xbox Game Pass have an expiration date because it's basically a promotion that came with your Xbox. A promotional card is the only ones that has an expiration date.

Now when you purchase it at a retailer>>they dont have an expiration date. So to answer your question>>>they wouldnt be able to use that game pass trial because it's expired.
  4. ElainaLycan Win User

R.I.P. well thank you for the answer, I appreciate it!
  5. Allebas Win User

So how exactly can I test it without using it? Just to be sure?
    Unfortunately, youu cant test it without using it.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

You can try the code to see if it's still valid without using it. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration? - Similar Threads - Month Voucher Expiration

2. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  3. Can I add the AMD 3 months free Xbox PC pass to my existing 3 months for £4 subcription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add the AMD 3 months free Xbox PC pass to my existing 3 months for £4 subcription?: I have an existing 3 month Xbox for PC subscription which I've paid for & wasn't gained through an AMD promotion. But I've also recently acquired a 3 month subscription that came free with an AMD...
  4. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...: I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  6. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  7. xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...: I have been told my xbox live will stay active even though i am unable to use it due to having to return my xbox. My fifa online ultimate team game play was playing up so i returned my xbox and...
  8. Haven't recieved 3 month voucher for music pass Promotion $Flash Sale W10 Anniversary$

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved 3 month voucher for music pass Promotion $Flash Sale W10 Anniversary$: I recieved email on July 21st that I can subscribe to music pass to get up to 3 month free voucher - depends on pevious billings) I was new customer - haven't yet subscribed to Groove so I...
  9. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code: Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a 7e2618b3-8aa7-48c6-bd69-025cf0afcd99
  10. Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...: Hi, I was given a 12 month membership voucher for xbox live gold yesterday, and added the code straight away. I didnt try and access an online game so don't know if it worked right away. I have...