Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?

Discus and support Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElainaLycan, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ElainaLycan
    ElainaLycan Guest

Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery exploding, and not being able to buy a replacement controller, I was wondering if the Voucher that came with my
    bundle ever expired as I may be gifting it to a close friend as they'd enjoy it a lot more than me.

One the GamePass side it said that the trial expired on June 30th, 2018(almost a year now) but I was assuming that was the GamePass portion, but I feel like I'm assuming the best of the situation and would hate to excite someone over this card if it isn't
    viable anymore. I'd appreciate any advice, I tried asking for an official customer support rep but it's been queuing me later and later so I gave up.

:)

ElainaLycan, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ElainaLycan Win User

So how exactly can I test it without using it? Just to be sure?
  3. Allebas Win User

Also, the trial for Xbox Game Pass have an expiration date because it's basically a promotion that came with your Xbox. A promotional card is the only ones that has an expiration date.

Now when you purchase it at a retailer>>they dont have an expiration date. So to answer your question>>>they wouldnt be able to use that game pass trial because it's expired.
  4. ElainaLycan Win User

R.I.P. well thank you for the answer, I appreciate it!
  5. Allebas Win User

So how exactly can I test it without using it? Just to be sure?
    Unfortunately, youu cant test it without using it.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

You can try the code to see if it's still valid without using it. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration? - Similar Threads - Month Voucher Expiration

2. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  3. 6 Month Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 Month Membership: Hi, Does anyone know where I can get 6 months gold membership for less than say the £36 being asked for in the microsoft store? Thanks 15568698-e88b-490d-83fe-5c73c10a5b09
  4. 1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 Month Xbox Game Pass 6,800 pts: Has now changed to 8,500 pts. So I'm just a little over 6,000 pts and I've been shooting for this. Can I expect the pts requirement to keep increasing each time I get close? Or should I just give...
  5. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  7. xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...: I have been told my xbox live will stay active even though i am unable to use it due to having to return my xbox. My fifa online ultimate team game play was playing up so i returned my xbox and...
  8. Haven't recieved 3 month voucher for music pass Promotion $Flash Sale W10 Anniversary$

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved 3 month voucher for music pass Promotion $Flash Sale W10 Anniversary$: I recieved email on July 21st that I can subscribe to music pass to get up to 3 month free voucher - depends on pevious billings) I was new customer - haven't yet subscribed to Groove so I...
  9. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code: Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a 7e2618b3-8aa7-48c6-bd69-025cf0afcd99
  10. Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...: Hi, I was given a 12 month membership voucher for xbox live gold yesterday, and added the code straight away. I didnt try and access an online game so don't know if it worked right away. I have...