Xbox one s a child account

Discus and support Xbox one s a child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i make my child account into an adult accout a0d95b13-8798-45da-93a1-f1b6b09b9ade Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DomLindley, Feb 22, 2021.

1. DomLindley
    DomLindley Guest

How do i make my child account into an adult accout

:)

DomLindley, Feb 22, 2021
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold membership

You don't need to buy separate gold for each account.

You can set Child 1's Xbox as child 2's home Xbox, then only buy gold for Child 2's account.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can re-explain.
  3. JFord047 Win User

The Microsoft Family Con!

This was Done!
    Xbox one X set with child one and child Two
    Xbox one S set as Child One and Child two
    Auto login is Off on Both Consoles
    child on logs in plays game on xbox one x, child two logs in on same game on xbox one s, Child one is logged off of Xbox one x. Child one logs back on Child two is logged off.
    this is also not logged off of same game but different games
    child one on x playing far cry, child 2 logs in on s and starts red dead, far cry is logged off....
    Far Cry is only on the x not the S

Done All the bits on the web, done it all with the Support staff, still got the same problems

there is one thing that NOBODY has covered, in the USA Red Dead is a Different certification. although both kids are UK, red dead is different in the UK and the USA, could this be the problem... nobody knows
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Cortana not working on Xbox account

For parents of children that turn 18, they can promote a child account by using
    support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/promote-child-account

If you are the child on the account, you will need your parent(s) to promote your account.
  5. LECAGOL Win User

Error Code 801540FE

I had this issue when I accidentally deleted the parent account (though I restored it later).

My solution (Xbox 360):

1. Re-link the child account to a parent account on Microsoft family (parent account's age must be over 18), if not yet linked. Ensure that when the child account is added to the Microsoft's family system, the child account is added as a child.

2. Ensure that the child account s age is under 18

3. Ensure that the child account does not possess any payment options (credit card, debit cards etc.). If so, remove all payment options.

4. Set up the parent account's Microsoft Account options to ensure that it is a valid account. If possible, also try to add a payment option for the parent account.

5. On your Xbox, delete any profiles associated with your parent and child account (Main menu > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Profiles > (Select profile) > Delete)

6. Sign in to the parent account on your Xbox, followed by the child account.

I believe this issue has nothing to do with an invalid parent account, in fact I think it s caused by an invalid CHILD account, just that the Xbox error handler doesn't have an error for invalid child account. I tried to tackle this problem before by using
    another Microsoft parent account, but that didn't work, so I changed the CHILD account s settings and viola!

Not quite sure if the steps above can be replicated on an Xbox One, but the fundamental concept should remain the same (modify child account).
  6. chuckrcheese Win User

Premium content blocked for this profile?!

you checked family settings and privacy for the child account ?

is this the xbox or xbox one S?

I have personally found that the privacy settings are not transferring over from the xbox one S ( xbox one is fine but may be corrupt ) to the 360 server account settings I have managed to get a work around.

please let me know which console it is

thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox one s a child account - Similar Threads - child account

2. Adding money to childs Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Adding money to childs Microsoft account: Hi, So I've been through several sessions with support chat and haven't gotten an answer. Not to mention the bot in the beginning before getting to live person is dumb as ... /insert take my...
  3. Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family): Hey, I have just set my son up with a new laptop. I have purchased the following games on the MS Store: Halo MCC Halo Wars Definitive Forza 4 Ultimate Halo Spartan Assault Halo Spartan...
  4. Can't enable cross play on Rocket league with child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't enable cross play on Rocket league with child account: I've changed my child's Xbox account to enable cross-play using "Manage family accounts" settings but attempting to enable cross-play within Rocket League results in a message complaining that the...
  5. Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?: I have one adult and two child Fortnite accounts on Xbox. I (somehow) linked my adult Xbox Fornite account to our Nintendo Switch and cross-platform play is available for that adult Fortnite...
  6. My account is still a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is still a child account: Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me to change my child account into an adult one since I’m 18 so i change my profile pic to a custom one 3aa4c04a-0266-498d-aaa8-9a2550b8a062
  7. How can I switch my adult account to a childs account and make a new adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I switch my adult account to a childs account and make a new adult account: I let my kids play under my gamertag because I did not know about the family settings. When i figured out about the family settings I made an account for for all 3 kids.. The older one has...
  8. Cant change child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change child account: My account on xbox is a child account and my mom is the parent but she died and i cant access her account so am i just supposed to be a child account forever? 6bd964ea-1b4e-48fa-8d9c-6dc063859268
  9. Buying Game Pass for a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Game Pass for a child account: I have my children on a family account and I want to purchase my son a game pass subscription, but when he signs on and tried to purchase it it says he needs a parent to do this for him, and give...
  10. putting a new game on my childs xbox account "game sharing"

in XBoX on Consoles
    putting a new game on my childs xbox account "game sharing": from what I have read this is a stupid oversight on this whole parental control idea, so if I as the main account buy a game, I cannot allocate it as safe for my kids to play on a seperate child...