Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL

Discus and support Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since a few days ago I have been having problems playing online games on my Xbox. Randomly I keep losing connection to XBL and sometimes my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIEUGENIO2, Jul 11, 2019.

1. DIEUGENIO2
    DIEUGENIO2 Guest

Since a few days ago I have been having problems playing online games on my Xbox. Randomly I keep losing connection to XBL and sometimes my account also gets signed out. I dont lose connection to the internet on any other devices. Anybody know why this keeps
    happening

:)

DIEUGENIO2, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    DIEUGENIO2

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about you constantly losing connection to Xbox Live.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. You will have to redownload your profile. You will reestablish connection
    to your network. This should help.

Let us know! Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, what troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you tried to

Power Cycle
    your console? What about trying to restart your router by unplugging it for two minutes then plugging it back in? I would suggest to

Troubleshoot the Network
    just in case, then if the network is all good try to

Remove and Re-add your profile

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Dieugenio2,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with getting disconnected from Xbox Live and getting signed out of your profile. I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting article: "My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live
    ".

Try this and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, I understand that you've tried several troubleshooting steps including soft resetting the console and a DMZ. Have you tried to restart your router by unplugging it for 2 minutes or more
    then plugging it back in? That may assist you with resolving the issue that you are currently experiencing.

It is also suggested that you may want to try a Full Factory Rest of the console if

Troubleshooting the network
    does not work.

If you still have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. DIEUGENIO2 Win User

No my account is set to home on my Xbox. I would like to know why my console is disconnecting so much in the first place
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL - Similar Threads - Account Randomly being

2. Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?: Hello, there's something that I'm wondering. I'm wanting to change my gamertag to Blobble, but the name is already taken by what is pretty much a completely unused account. Is there any way that...
  3. Xbox signing my account out randomly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox signing my account out randomly.: Hello! I've been having a problem for the past hour or so. I've been playing Minecraft, (I don't know if the game is causing the issue) and it has been signing me out every about 5 minutes which...
  4. Random suspicious messages from dummy accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random suspicious messages from dummy accounts.: Currently I have received 4 random messages, 2 of which contained the exact same content from dummy accounts. All contained claims of paying a free game such as warframe or fortnight but non had...
  5. Random account adding me and my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random account adding me and my friends: Theres an account on Xbox Live by the gamertag, [Mod Removed-Personal Information]. And it's been adding me and my friends with no delay. I've been added by the same account or an account similar...
  6. Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Keeps randomly signing me out and not accepting my password!: Hi, I know there is a trouble shooting section for this issue on the xbox website, HOWEVER, I have followed these steps multiple times and every time they do nothing for my issue. In the past 2-3...
  7. My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!: literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer...
  8. my second account has randomly downloaded all of the games from the main account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my second account has randomly downloaded all of the games from the main account?: hello, my second account, Recently I was using the account and I realized all the games i downloaded, both on disk and digital were downloaded into the xbox second account s storage as well. i...
  9. Xbox Live on My Account Randomly Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on My Account Randomly Disconnects: I want to know what the cause for my account to disconnect from Xbox Live during matchmaking? This only happens to my account and it reoccurs 3 times or more per night game time. My internet does...
  10. NAT Type unavalible and Randomly Dsiconnect from account

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT Type unavalible and Randomly Dsiconnect from account: so this has been happening for a couple of months randomly my xbox one s will disconnect from the wifi and say NAT Type unavalible and sometimes when im playing it signs me out and i have to keep...