Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working

Discus and support Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new controller but my console sync button doesn't work. No matter how hard or how long I press it, it won't go into sync mode. I think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randomdigits596, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working

I just got a new controller but my console sync button doesn't work. No matter how hard or how long I press it, it won't go into sync mode. I think I've had this issue ever since I got the console. What do I do?

:)

Randomdigits596, Apr 29, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey there @Randomdigits596! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

I highly recommend power cycling your Xbox console will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the mains lead and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the Xbox button
    If the issue persists, please follow these steps to reset your console:

System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

If this does not resolve your issue, I believe that you might need to create an order for your device through this link:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox - Offline System Update failing at step 3 - 42% (over all 76%)

Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below the power button
    on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

If you are using the Xbox One All Digital console then you only need to hold the Sync button and then press the power button to reset.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them and your saves will be safe on the Cloud
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another language

Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below
    the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

If you are using the Xbox One All Digital console then you only need to hold the Sync button and then press the power button to reset.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox is freaking out

Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below
    the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Démarrage long [Mod Translation - Long start]

Thema:

1. Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working - Similar Threads - digital console sync

2. XBOX360 digital content do not want to download and install on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 digital content do not want to download and install on console.: Hello, I'm facing issue with recently purchased XBOX360 games (April'2021) at Microsoft store. When games download they stop at 80% with the information (at the bottom of the screen ) that...
  3. My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console disc tray has stopped working and not sure going all digital will be...: I had for 6 years and not sure how to repair it and my warrantly is over on the console.Should I send you my serial number of xbox one. 9f00833d-c2f0-4c10-8a20-a0b815cee573
  4. Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...: Contacted Microsoft support and they told me it's an emerging problem. They said the game would just show up in my library after the tech people fix the issue. Has anyone here experienced this? Is...
  5. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  6. [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open: Sorry if this post is informal or has been made before. I've never used Reddit before, and joined just to ask this, because I'm completely stumped. I joined the Insider Program a few months ago on...
  7. Play same digital download game on 2 consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play same digital download game on 2 consoles: I purchased a digital version of COD cold war and have it installed on my 2 -Boxes. How can I play this on both consoles at the same time? (For my 2 children) 28123590-a577-494f-824c-2a1e2af28c33
  8. If I buy a all digital console do I need to repurchase the games I own on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a all digital console do I need to repurchase the games I own on disc?: I have a day one exclusive xbox one and thought it might be time for an upgrade. I own most of my games and disc. Im really worried that i might have to buy my games again and lose all my progress...
  9. Playing disc games on a all digital console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing disc games on a all digital console.: Does anybody know if I were to get the new xbox series s console if I would be able to play all of my old games including the ones that were on discs if I plug in my external hard drive from my...
  10. Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games: Im selling my xbox one its the forza console it game with forza and fifa on it. im selling it so presume i need to reset it but is there a way to save the games for the new owner? thank you in...