Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

Discus and support Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MARKDS9, May 20, 2019.

1. MARKDS9
    MARKDS9 Guest

Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed on the other thread concerning the Home Console sharing hold true for the Xbox One S Digital edition as well.

The only thing you need to remember is, that everything you buy digitally, is tied to your Account only.

And your account can roam to whatever console you want, and as long as you are connected online, you can use your Gold membership and play your games.

If other people should be able to benefit from your games and memberships, you can designate ONE console to be your account's Home Console.

Your account will then share your games and Gold membership to that console, and anyone playing on that "Home Console" will be able to play your games.

If however you have two kids, only one kid can play your games on the Home Console, the other kid needs your account to be signed online on the second console to play your games, and benefit from your Gold membership.

If you don't want your account to be accessible while your kid plays on the "Not-Home-Console", or if you are not playing yourself, you might want to consider to let one kid buy the games and Gold membership and share it to the other console.

If that does not answer your concerns, please explain what exactly of the other thread you want to know holds true.

:)

MARKDS9, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' - Similar Threads - Digital Edition 'two

2. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  3. MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content: Hello, Firstly, I am on Xbox One, not my 360 Elite. I thought I would be fun to revisit Destiny and make create some content for players coming to the franchise for the upcoming release of...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  5. Xbox One All Digital Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One All Digital Edition: The all digital Xbox is right up my alley. I have very few games physical nowadays. My only complaint is that it only has a 1TB hard drive. I would definitely buy it to replace my current S, but...
  6. Xbox one S digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital edition: Now that a lot of titles are on sale plus the great games you get on game pass One S Digital edition is great way to start gaming Since ive upgraded from One to One X i hardly used phisical...
  7. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...
  8. XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION: I know so many people already who don't use disks anyway. Personally, I use my Xbox for playing DVDs and Blu-Rays, so ditching the disks is not happening here. If you don't use disks, I can...
  9. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  10. Preordered halo wars two definitive edition (digital copy)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered halo wars two definitive edition (digital copy): still waiting on halo wars definitive edition code. I received copy of halo wars 2 on DEC 14. 17d0f525-e387-4238-a6e7-ff6b693c6c64