Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

Discus and support Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MARKDS9, May 20, 2019.

1. MARKDS9
    MARKDS9 Guest

Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed on the other thread concerning the Home Console sharing hold true for the Xbox One S Digital edition as well.

The only thing you need to remember is, that everything you buy digitally, is tied to your Account only.

And your account can roam to whatever console you want, and as long as you are connected online, you can use your Gold membership and play your games.

If other people should be able to benefit from your games and memberships, you can designate ONE console to be your account's Home Console.

Your account will then share your games and Gold membership to that console, and anyone playing on that "Home Console" will be able to play your games.

If however you have two kids, only one kid can play your games on the Home Console, the other kid needs your account to be signed online on the second console to play your games, and benefit from your Gold membership.

If you don't want your account to be accessible while your kid plays on the "Not-Home-Console", or if you are not playing yourself, you might want to consider to let one kid buy the games and Gold membership and share it to the other console.

If that does not answer your concerns, please explain what exactly of the other thread you want to know holds true.

:)

MARKDS9, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' - Similar Threads - Digital Edition 'two

2. Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?: Son's older Xbox One Slim disc drive is acting up. Sometimes the games are not recognized. So we do the reboot method and then the games are recognized sometimes. If I got my son the newer Xbox...
  3. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and game from disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and game from disk.: Hello, I have Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and game for Xbox One on disk. How I can instal the game? 6e08e810-c5b9-435b-993e-8c12d27fcafe
  4. xbox one s all digital edition vs jogos físicos

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s all digital edition vs jogos físicos: Bom dia. Adquiri uma xbox one s 1tb all digital edition mas tenho jogos físicos em dvd. Não tenho como os usar? Teria de voltar a os comprar? bf063a2e-c12b-4172-a5bf-efee325918f8
  5. XBOX ONE S 1TB all-digital Edition console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S 1TB all-digital Edition console: I wonder XBOX ONE S all-digital edition console can connect my laptop with 2007 windows or not? If yes, besides laptop, any other auxiliary data lines? Another question is why XBOX ONE S 1TB...
  6. Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...: Salve ho questa consolle acquistata da poco con 3 giochi omaggio, quando ho inserito il codice di 25 cifre per installare Fortnite si è caricato Sea of Thieves. È successo a qualcuno una cosa...
  7. Halo Reach Limited Edition Digital Code Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Limited Edition Digital Code Not Working: Hi, my Halo Reach Limited Edition Code is not working. It says the code is not valid so its not been used, because dont it say code has been used or something. Any help will be appreciated!...
  8. external hard disk drive on the xbox one s digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard disk drive on the xbox one s digital edition: Hi there can you use an external hard disk drive on the Xbox one S digital edition or would my various disk games are now useless now that I've been given the Xbox One S digital edition. Thank...
  9. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  10. Preordered halo wars two definitive edition (digital copy)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered halo wars two definitive edition (digital copy): still waiting on halo wars definitive edition code. I received copy of halo wars 2 on DEC 14. 17d0f525-e387-4238-a6e7-ff6b693c6c64