Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game

Discus and support Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guyserworld, Aug 15, 2022.

1. guyserworld
    guyserworld Guest

This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset, cleared storage, and uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I do not have the funds to do a offline system update and I’m desperate.

I also cannot find the error code on Xbox assist and EA support was useless at best.

:)

guyserworld, Aug 15, 2022
  2. guyserworld Win User

I kicks me immediately now
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Okay.

Please carry out the procedure sent above and tell me if you can access
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

guyserworld, by the amount of tests that have already performed, I believe there is only 1 more.

Does your cell phone have mobile data to use the hotspot?

If so, connect your console to this wifi network and try to enter the game. This test is pretty simple, but it might work.

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I'm waiting for you, friend.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

If the game is on an external HD, you can move it to the internal one.

Reinstall the game to test as well.

And contact the developer to verify your game account and validate that everything is ok with it.
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7

Hi there,

Have you searched the error code in Xbox Support? There maybe a solution there
Thema:

1. Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game - Similar Threads - apex legends error

2. 0x87e10020 error code when launching Apex Legends.

in XboX Insiders
    0x87e10020 error code when launching Apex Legends.: I can’t launch apex legends, I just get this code every time. How can I fix it? submitted by /u/Tastedabombe05 [link] [comments]
  3. Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose my Apex legend game keeps freezing and kicking me out?: My Apex Legends game keeps freezing and kicking me out. Why is it doing that? 940d6975-006a-4e38-a1a9-5e19b754655d
  4. PC Frezzes while starting or ending a match in Apex Legends what can i do about it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Frezzes while starting or ending a match in Apex Legends what can i do about it?: Protokollname: Application Quelle: Microsoft-Windows-WMI Datum: 20.08.2022 15:47:40 Ereignis-ID: 63 Aufgabenkategorie:Keine Ebene: Warnung Schlüsselwörter: Benutzer: SYSTEM Computer: Jakob_PC...
  5. Group post bots on apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Group post bots on apex legends: There are currently 99000 group posts on apex legends and probably 99% are bots spamming ads for their services. This is going on for month now. 9001ac9a-6d02-419f-8ba4-b00357bf90d7
  6. Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001: Hello, today when I started my Xbox I was unable to load APEX Legends and I am getting error code 0x803f8001 (if you have bought this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don't...
  7. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...
  8. Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Legends crashing with error code 0x000001e7: I've tried hard resets, reinstall etc.. anyone having this issue? ea503316-dfc8-4837-a87e-9c6fb52bf5c1
  9. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  10. Can't play apex legends because of this error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play apex legends because of this error...: Tried uninstalling and re-installing on both internal and external drive. Erased all saved game data. Powered console off etc... Any ideas folks? Thanks. [img]...